Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7 weeks ago? Did you refrigerate it? Did the package not say "perishable"? I always figured you only had a couple weeks to use liquid extract if you were ordering like that. Maybe 4 weeks if you keep it in the fridge. Forest from AHS usually says if you are going to keep the LME for more than a week to put a thin layer of vodka over the top and pop it in the fridge.

7 weeks ago? Did you refrigerate it? Did the package not say "perishable"? I always figured you only had a couple weeks to use liquid extract if you were ordering like that. Maybe 4 weeks if you keep it in the fridge. Forest from AHS usually says if you are going to keep the LME for more than a week to put a thin layer of vodka over the top and pop it in the fridge.
If properly bottled it should last indefinitely. Breiss says use it within 24 months!

I just want to give props to Brewmaster's Warehouse(again).

I placed an order for two recipes yesterday at 1:18 EDT. When I got home from work today it was sitting on my porch.

Great service. Great prices.

Yeah, I just ordered another recipe from them last week. To be honest, I had a little trepidation after my past few experiences - but this time around they shipped immediately without any problem or need of intervention, and I'll be brewing later today. Here's hoping it's an indication they've corrected whatever temporary issues they were experiencing before! Their crush has always been consistently good, their prices great, and I'd love to be able to continue to rely on them!

There was a time a while back that they were having trouble getting orders out, but that has been straightened out. My orders are almost always filled and shipped the day I order and because I'm only one state away I usually get them within two days, sometimes the next day.

I have never seen 100% Wheat LME available for sale. Not sure why it is mixed, other than most people mix would mix the Wheat LME with a light LME when they brewed anyway.

I make a very nice 100% wheat hefe, but have to do it all grain. In the summer, I tend to mostly just brew with extract.

It would be nice to be able to either use pure wheat, or mix the pure wheat with say, Munich extract.

I make a very nice 100% wheat hefe, but have to do it all grain. In the summer, I tend to mostly just brew with extract.

It would be nice to be able to either use pure wheat, or mix the pure wheat with say, Munich extract.

Yeah that would be nice. I am all about flexibility and being able to get customers exactly what they want, but I don't make the extract. :(

I'd like to offer an unsolicited praise to Brewmasters Warehouse.

I've gone with you off and on the past 3 years. You started strong and competitive, and then there was a period where I had multiple orders messed up.

I'm extremely pleased that it seems you have righted the ship.

My past 2 orders have been exceptional with regard to accuracy and speed to me. Email notifications have been good and packaging has been great (haven't had a broken hydrometer yet)

I don't always make it easy for them, Crush this but not that, and adding extras to my order at times.
It's all turned out very well.

I'm already getting my next order together...

Thank you very much. We did have some troubles for a while when we were breaking in some new employees, and getting used to the much larger influx of walk in customers. It was merely growing pains and not a reflection on how I want us to do business. I am glad that you are a happy customer.

I too have a good story. I ordered a Crankandstein mill from them and the 3/8" shaft model I chose was back ordered but offered to send me the 1/2" at no extra charge. I too will shop from them again!

I placed an order with Brewmasters Warehouse yesterday around noon and received it this morning in less than 24 hours. You can't ask for anything better than that. Good prices and good service is what you can expect when you order from them.

Brewmasters Warehouse is my LHBS. Even though I live over 170 miles away and never set foot in their store , I still consider them my LHBS. For the cost of there shipping I can't drive to my local town and back. The last two orders I placed were shipped same day and I received them the next day. Thanks so much for excellant customer service !!!

Just wanted to drop in and mention an extra-speedy order and good service all-around. I placed my order Friday afternoon and was surprised by the FedEx delivery Saturday morning (with the standard shipping option). I didn't expect the order to ship until early next week...the quick turnaround allowed me to move my brew day up to today. Always a good thing!

So thanks for the quick work at the end of the day on Friday -- it's much appreciated and I'll definitely order from you guys again. :mug:

Throwing my 2 cents into the mix, I recently placed an order with Brewmasters Warehouse and couldn't have been more pleased. I placed an order online late on a Thursday, and received a call from them that night saying that they were out of stock of an item I had ordered (10" funnel) but offered to upgrade me to a more expensive option at no cost, which I gladly accepted. My order shipped that night and was waiting on at my front door 2 days later.

I appreciate the great customer service and quick turnaround, and will definitely be doing business with them again in the future.

I was going to place an order this morning but the discount code is expired. Is there no more discount for HBT members?

I was going to place an order this morning but the discount code is expired. Is there no more discount for HBT members?

Wow crazy to think when I created the code in on 8/1/2009 I did it for 3 years thinking that will be forever, and turns out its not forever. At any rate I adjusted the date to forever.

Thanks,

Ed

Brewmasters Warehouse said:
Wow crazy to think when I created the code in on 8/1/2009 I did it for 3 years thinking that will be forever, and turns out its not forever. At any rate I adjusted the date to forever.

Thanks,

Ed

That is awesome...I love this place...

So wait..... there is a discount code? I need to go find this in the thread then.

I have ordered so much stuff and never used it. HAHA oh well

I love BMW because they always are friendly and helpful. Plus I just order online and pick up in the store since I work at Publix 2 seconds away

So wait..... there is a discount code? I need to go find this in the thread then.

Look at Ed's signature. BBBYO gives 10% off BrewBuilder recipes. I like using BrewBuilder to build my recipes anyway, so it's awesome.

KISS Brew said:
Look at Ed's signature. BBBYO gives 10% off BrewBuilder recipes. I like using BrewBuilder to build my recipes anyway, so it's awesome.

Yea I use it too.

Well I am not that observant sometimes haha.

Well now I know

Received my order for two receipes yesterday - Bohemian Pilsner and an Octoberfest. No complaints - great service, I receive my orders in 2 - 3 days, and I love the crush on my grains. I recommend BMW to everyone.

Thanks,

Ed

Is this code still good and is it only for ingredients? I placed an order of a Beer Gun today and tried the code BNARMY and it did not work. :confused: Can you apply it or do I need to cancel my order and re order? Thanks

Is this code still good and is it only for ingredients? I placed an order of a Beer Gun today and tried the code BNARMY and it did not work. :confused: Can you apply it or do I need to cancel my order and re order? Thanks

I placed an order today and it worked for me

zman said:

Blichmann products do not qualify for any additional discounts. We are not allowed to discount the price.

Sorry,

Ed

Ed,

I am building Ellie's Brown Ale recipe on brew builder. Avery's recipe off of their website says Bullion Hop 60 min-7.6% AA .13oz.

Any chance you will be getting any in? The two subs I see are Columbus and Northern Brewer. The AA on the site is high. If push comes to shove I can adjust amount.

This is my wife's favorite beer so I am trying to get as close as possible on the first try.

Thanks,
Mike

flipfloptan said:
Ed,

I am building Ellie's Brown Ale recipe on brew builder. Avery's recipe off of their website says Bullion Hop 60 min-7.6% AA .13oz.

Any chance you will be getting any in? The two subs I see are Columbus and Northern Brewer. The AA on the site is high. If push comes to shove I can adjust amount.

This is my wife's favorite beer so I am trying to get as close as possible on the first try.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

Sorry no Bullion. We used to carry it but no one bought any so we had to stop stocking it.

Use one of the subs, I like Northern Brewer for a sub and adjust the amount. For a 60 minute addition it's more about the bitterness than the amount used.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,

Is there any way you could show when items are out of stock on the website?

It would make ordering easier, some items that are out of stock can be substituted, if we know they are out of stock.

Back