Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you save this recipe out on Brew Builder? Had this at a bar (lucky me as it was one of only 2 crafts on tap) and really liked it. Great balance between malt, hops and aroma.

Brewmasters warehouse rocks!

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, I just shared it. Hopefully this link works:

http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/recipe/f4b69aad/

It's only been 4 days, but its already hit its final gravity, and is still fermenting. It looks so good, and when I tested gravity today, I took a little sip, and so far its good. Way too soon for all the flavors to settle, and I still haven't dry hopped, but it definitely has promise.

Ed, I agree that the website rocks (as does your service). Is there any way to open up a list of recipes based on a ranking of the number of reviews they have? There are so many different styles to brew, that I always have a tough time deciding. Would love to be able to pick from some of the highest rated recipes.

Got my most recent BMW shipment yesterday and was delighted to find NO PACKING PEANUTS, just a rolled up grain bag to take up the empty space. I appreciate this, and would be perfectly content if I never see another packing peanut. Thanks.

Ordered on Tuesday, shipped on Tuesday...arrived on Thu. Life is good. Somehow the shipping via FedEx from ATL to me in weeziana is only 2 days and the shipping from Austin, which is only 6 hours, via UPS is two days, and Brewmasters is $1 less :). My LHBS is cheaper on hops but quite higher on grains and 8 gallons of gas round trip.... No more special trips to the LHBS, only when going that direction now.
My new supply source is definitely Brewmasters! THANKS

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, I just shared it. Hopefully this link works:

http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/recipe/f4b69aad/

It's only been 4 days, but its already hit its final gravity, and is still fermenting. It looks so good, and when I tested gravity today, I took a little sip, and so far its good. Way too soon for all the flavors to settle, and I still haven't dry hopped, but it definitely has promise.

Ed, I agree that the website rocks (as does your service). Is there any way to open up a list of recipes based on a ranking of the number of reviews they have? There are so many different styles to brew, that I always have a tough time deciding. Would love to be able to pick from some of the highest rated recipes.

Cool, thanks. I bookmarked this and added to my to brew list. I think you might want to take another look at the hop schedule as the IBUs look way low. Having had this, I think it is probably around 70+ ibu.

The delivery guy left a note saying unable to deliver ontop of the box on my porch... Dee de dee. The brewing salts look like little drug baggies on my desk.

I noticed that you're one of the only places that still have Simcoe in stock. Do you expect to stock this all summer or is your inventory running low?

I'll second the incredibly fast shipping and processing time. My order shipped same day and arrived 2 days later. Your crush is perfect and products are of the highest quality. Definately my go to store.

I noticed that you're one of the only places that still have Simcoe in stock. Do you expect to stock this all summer or is your inventory running low?

I'll second the incredibly fast shipping and processing time. My order shipped same day and arrived 2 days later. Your crush is perfect and products are of the highest quality. Definately my go to store.

We still have Simcoe and we will hopefully not run out. As long as folks only order what you need and not hoard the Simcoe we should be fine.

Thanks,

Ed

I just wanted to say thanks!

I picked up two Polar Ware 7.5 gal brew-pots from y'all today (along with a two-hearted clone recipe and odds & ends). Great price on the pots and a great first time shopping experience for me at Brewmaster's Warehouse.

Just transferred to the BK! These pots have been fantastic for my stove-top all-grain adventure!

I'm an AHS customer but one problem I have with them is their crappy shipping lag, it takes 3-5 days just to ship the order. How fast do your orders ship?

I'm an AHS customer but one problem I have with them is their crappy shipping lag, it takes 3-5 days just to ship the order. How fast do your orders ship?

I'm in New York and it only took until thurs to recieve a order placed monday morning from Brewmasters, Very happy with their service. My order from AHS placed the same monday morning hasn't even shipped yet, not in a huge rush for the AHS order, knowing they were slow I only ordered things I could not get elswhere.

I'm in New York and it only took until thurs to recieve a order placed monday morning from Brewmasters, Very happy with their service. My order from AHS placed the same monday morning hasn't even shipped yet, not in a huge rush for the AHS order, knowing they were slow I only ordered things I could not get elswhere.

Nice. AHS, I love your stuff, but hire more staff already and ship the damn orders faster... waiting 5 days for something to ship is BS and you're about to lose a customer.

We try our best to ship same business day or next business day. badmajon since you live in Georgia the transit time is next day. So if you ordered on Monday and it shipped on Tuesday you would receive it on Wednesday.

Question about the brewbuilder, What calculation formula do you use for bitterness?

It uses the Tinseth formula to determine the IBUs. The IBUs that we calculate tend to be a little lower than other programs even if Tinseth is used. We use the straight formula and have to make a couple of small assumptions to make it easy to use.

Thanks,

Ed

I'd like to see the recipe book sortable by date modified and style. Also, I noticed that you need to open up brews in the brew builder to reach the quantity adjustment page where you can remove ingredients that are already on hand.

Looking forward to the website update!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say I was really pleased with my first Brewmaster Warehouse order. I placed the order Sunday night got it Wednesday. Also I really liked that you printed the Brew Builder recipe name one the grain and LME containers. Although it didn't matter much this time as I only ordered one recipe that will come in handy during future multi recipe orders.

Thanks Again! :mug:

Great customer service. They were able to pull my order and add a stir bar. It seems that my only one ended up in my fermentor a few hours after putting in my order. :drunk:

Ed, what is the criteria for the hops that you stock? I'm looking for whole leaf nugget, and was curious if you stock that as you get it, or if that is just not one of the hop options that you carry. Thanks!

Ed, what is the criteria for the hops that you stock? I'm looking for whole leaf nugget, and was curious if you stock that as you get it, or if that is just not one of the hop options that you carry. Thanks!

We typically only carry pellets at this time. We are carrying whole leaf Simcoe but that is only because it is whole leaf or nothing on SImcoe right now for us.

I got my second order recently - and actually laughed out loud when I saw my "refund" for a tubing clamp that was out of stock. It was 2 quarters sealed in a vacuum bag with "refund for clamp" written on it in marker... priceless

One comment that I have would be to try and use biodegradable packing peanuts. I don't have a way to re-use or recycle those and I ended up with about a 3ft x 1.5ft box full after my last order. Maybe just use old newspaper or something instead that can easily be disposed of? I dont know... Hopefully I'm not the only one who was concerned with the peanuts.

Otherwise - thanks for the great service! :mug:

One comment that I have would be to try and use biodegradable packing peanuts. I don't have a way to re-use or recycle those and I ended up with about a 3ft x 1.5ft box full after my last order. Maybe just use old newspaper or something instead that can easily be disposed of? I dont know... Hopefully I'm not the only one who was concerned with the peanuts.

Otherwise - thanks for the great service! :mug:

I had previously posted praise for BMW for using an empty grain bag in lieu of the usual foam peanuts. I've been saving my peanuts, hoping that one day I'll need them for shipping.

I have also heard that there is some way to recycle them. I'll have to go relook at that.

Love brewmasters but my favorite line of Brittish Crystal Malts is not longer available. No More Medium Crystal, Dark Crystal and Extra Dark Crystal ....I have to modify lots of my recipes now!

I had previously posted praise for BMW for using an empty grain bag in lieu of the usual foam peanuts. I've been saving my peanuts, hoping that one day I'll need them for shipping.

I have also heard that there is some way to recycle them. I'll have to go relook at that.

UPS will take/recycle your packing material. I think it's a great service they supply.

There's a link on the upper right hand corner:

http://www.theupsstore.com/products/pages/pac.aspx

Just chiming in to praise BMW for their excellent service. Placed order over the web around noon on Tuesday and I had my order in hand by Thursday before 1pm. And that was with the flat shipping rate (Georgia to NJ)!

I would also like to see you carry the oxygenation kits.

I dont mess with the common recipe database much, but I would be interested in looking at a few "top 5" lists.... Such as best selling all grain/extract/ale/lager recipe; most expensive per gallon actually bought; and highest rated recipes.

N_G

Just chiming in to praise BMW for their excellent service. Placed order over the web around noon on Tuesday and I had my order in hand by Thursday before 1pm. And that was with the flat shipping rate (Georgia to NJ)!

I would also like to see you carry the oxygenation kits.

I dont mess with the common recipe database much, but I would be interested in looking at a few "top 5" lists.... Such as best selling all grain/extract/ale/lager recipe; most expensive per gallon actually bought; and highest rated recipes.

N_G

Thanks for the nice comments. I wish we had oxygenation kits also. We used to carry them but then the suppliers discontinued them and we have not seen them return. We the suppliers start carrying them we will too.

Thanks,

Ed

Went to BMW last Monday and picked up supplies for a Hef and a Blonde that I will add cherries to. Got to meet Ed, but it was in a hurray. It was pretty cool that I could print off my recipe from their website in store to get filled. Ed even honored the 10% preferred customer code in store.

yeh...if I can't get to the LHBS I always will order from these guys...I work nights and live 30 min away so sometimes its BMWH to the rescue...

yeh...if I can't get to the LHBS I always will order from these guys...I work nights and live 30 min away so sometimes its BMWH to the rescue...

Brewmaster's Warehouse is now my LHBS. Even though I live muuuuuch closer to Hop City. Everyone that i have met working at Brewmaster's Warehouse has been fantastic. The only knock I have on them is that they do not carry many whole-leaf hops, which I prefer to pellets (but no one else in town seems to carry many either). I still order them through my old LHBS back in west Asheville.

So, if you're listening Ed, stock up on those whole-leafs. :mug:

Back