Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with The Pol on this one. I may not be ordering all at once, but Brewmaster's Warehouse is getting my business this year. Keep up the great customer service Ed!

Edit:
The e-mailing isn't too hard to request unmilled grain, but a comments section on the online order form would be great if you can, Ed.

AND Ed has won my 2009 Grain Buy... congrats Ed. I will be purchasing ALL of my grains for 2009 from you in one order, coming soon. You are priced more competitively than any of the other BIG 4. Thanks, and you are welcome!

:mug:

Thanks POL for your incoming order. I will take good care of you, and I am going to stock up on boxes to get prepared.

I'm with The Pol on this one. I may not be ordering all at once, but Brewmaster's Warehouse is getting my business this year. Keep up the great customer service Ed!

Edit:
The e-mailing isn't too hard to request unmilled grain, but a comments section on the online order form would be great if you can, Ed.

I know the emailing kind of sucks but adding the comments box is high on the list of things that are being worked on. It takes some time to add due to the amount of testing needed because the comment box becomes part of the shopping cart functions.

Thanks for your order, we really appreciate it.

I will be getting mine unmilled, obviously... there are 19 different malts. The two major types being Rahr 2 Row and Maris Otter.

ED, um... if I wanted to order say 10 packets of yeast, would it be possible to get ones that dont expire until at least late 2009? (dry yeast) Also, do you have the ability to get some S-04?

That is a lot of malts. I have lots of 2 row, and Maris Otter.

No problem on the dry yeast, we will double check before adding them in your order.

I will call the supplier tomorrow to see if they have any S-04 in. They did not last time I ordered (last week). If they have it in I will put it back on the site.

Ed, i am reading great things here, I will be ordering in the next week. I appreciate you staying in touch with HBT members.

Yah, that is a lot of malts... um, it is my years supply. Let me know about the S-04... I need to get that if I can.

I can throw in a Barley Crusher, can't I? Giggity!

I will post ass soon as I here from them. Of course you can add a Barley Crusher. I love mine that we use at the store, and I have never heard anyting but positives about our crush.

Ed, i am reading great things here, I will be ordering in the next week. I appreciate you staying in touch with HBT members.

Thank you for your future order. I stay in touch with HBT members because I love and support the site. I have been a supporting member for a few years, and I owe a lot to this place.

Hey Ed,

I want to get a Haus Pale Ale kit from you and pick it up at the store. Possibly also a 6.5 gallon carboy. What's the best way to do that? Order it and send an email about picking it up, or is the store open? If the store is open, what's the hours and can you prepare a kit while I wait or do you need advanced notice?

Thanks and I'm stoked your so close and have been getting such good reviews.

Placed my first order for the grains/yeast for my big RIS. I appreciate the shops that support the site, so thanks for that.

Also, WOW! Fast shipping! Thanks, Ed!

My order shipped already! I'm ecstatic. (just ordered last night) Looking forward to brewing this weekend.

Got some 2-row to last me for a few brews and some carapils for my stout (was getting ready to mill when I realized I was out!) will be able to add that to what has been jokingly called by "big bag O' stout grain" and get brewing.

I ordered Saturday Afternoon, It arrived a few minutes ago!!!! Awesome!! I will be ordering from you again!

Thanks

Chad

My order shipped already! I'm ecstatic. (just ordered last night) Looking forward to brewing this weekend.

Got some 2-row to last me for a few brews and some carapils for my stout (was getting ready to mill when I realized I was out!) will be able to add that to what has been jokingly called by "big bag O' stout grain" and get brewing.

I ordered Saturday Afternoon, It arrived a few minutes ago!!!! Awesome!! I will be ordering from you again!

Thanks

Chad

I am glad you guys are happy with the service. That is what we strive for.

Ed

Can I get an in store price on 50lb of 2-row and maris otter? I may be doing a road trip to Atlanta before gas prices shoot up. I would be picking up 100lbs of 2-row and 50lbs of Maris. Will this be in stock? And what are your store hours. Thanks!!

Can I get an in store price on 50lb of 2-row and maris otter? I may be doing a road trip to Atlanta before gas prices shoot up. I would be picking up 100lbs of 2-row and 50lbs of Maris. Will this be in stock? And what are your store hours. Thanks!!

We have quite a bit of both of those on hand.

DROPPED the hammer Ed. You have my 25 item order in hand... I left you a PM here and found where to send you an email on your site.

It will be nice to mill my own grain, and have all of my ingredients on hand so that I can brew on a whim!

Thanks for great support BEFORE the sale, for a great site and for what I expect to be a great shopping experience! :mug:

I see the order and it is going to take a while to package that bad boy up. Glad I have some help there tomorrow packaging things up, and yes all employees are members of HBT and were before they got the job. I just sent you back a PM.

Work of advice with your new Barley Crusher, have a drill handy. Zac sent me a message about his arm almost falling off after crushing 30 lbs. I crushed 1 order by hand,and will never do it again. I would rather buy 2 extra drills first.

We will take good care of you.

Thanks,

Ed

I made it through 1/2 of an 11lb grain crush and decided that was enough. Sure I could have kept cranking, but why? Keep the cordless drill charged, and enjoy the Barley Crusher.

Thanks again Ed.:mug:

Pol, thanks for buying the barley crusher! You saved me a bunch of time tomorrow it sounds like.

I got my order in from Brewmasters Warehouse very promptly. Every thing was right. I got 84% efficiency on Eds grain crush. He didn't charge extra for crushing. Hes getting my business again that's for sure.

Its those darn packaging peanut's that drive me crazy. What can I do with them? We have strict rubbish sorting here. Paper in the green barrel = free. Recycle in the blue barrel = free. Regular garbage in the grey barrel such as food or none recyclable = $4 a bag. We have to buy the yellow bags at $4 bucks a piece. I stuff those yellow bags so full they turn white.

You need to move to a free state. Seriously.

Now that you mention it, i wondered why my Partial Mash went .06 points over my expected OG, must have been the BMW crush.

I had the biggest pain with the peanuts, too. I kinda wish Ed would use the ones you add water to, which causes them to dissolve. That would save me a lot of hassle. But really, if this is my biggest complaint about BMW, life is good.

I had the biggest pain with the peanuts, too. I kinda wish Ed would use the ones you add water to, which causes them to dissolve. That would save me a lot of hassle. But really, if this is my biggest complaint about BMW, life is good.

Problem is, those type attract rodents, and you can imagine what a bunch of rodents would do in a warehouse full of grain.....

Personally, I just re-use them for shipping other things (mostly for my home business).

I worked at a place in northern Michigan that would just store up a trashbag full or so and then go throw them in the attic on top of the insulation, which in turn gives you even more insulation.

I HATE those stupid things! The last package I received here at work from BrewMaster's and unpacked left me with a mess. Those damn little things were clinging to everything in my office. I think the cleaning people hate me now since they have stopped dusting my desk.
But, to save so much on my order, I guess I can live with them.

Like someone else mentioned, just take them to your local UPS/FedEX/shipping place. Most of them will be happy to take them off your hands. That's what I do and I am thanked every time I bring them in.

I worked at a place in northern Michigan that would just store up a trashbag full or so and then go throw them in the attic on top of the insulation, which in turn gives you even more insulation.

I use it this way too.. Sometimes I have to raid the attic in the garage when i ship something. Nobody has said anything about the dust yet...:)

I also wanted to let everyone know that Red Star Montrachet Yeast is now available on the site. Why would a store that only sells beer brewing stuff have a wine yeast? Why indeed.

30 lbs of assorted malt ordered. :D

5 lbs flaked barley
5 lbs flaked wheat
5 lbs oat malt
5 lbs Aromatic
5 lbs Rauchmalt
5 lbs Carapils

Nice chatting with you earlier, Ed!

I also wanted to let everyone know that Red Star Montrachet Yeast is now available on the site. Why would a store that only sells beer brewing stuff have a wine yeast? Why indeed.

I was going to request this, but ended up not making that post. Will have to throw some on my next order.

In other news:
Ordered on Monday, Shipped Tuesday, ARRIVED this morning!
Everything was nicely packaged and labeled. Ed, you rock.

30 lbs of assorted malt ordered. :D

5 lbs flaked barley
5 lbs flaked wheat
5 lbs oat malt
5 lbs Aromatic
5 lbs Rauchmalt
5 lbs Carapils

Nice chatting with you earlier, Ed!

It was nice chatting with you. If we ever get done packaging THE POL's order then maybe some other people will be able to get their orders this month. :D

Couple of questions

I put together a couple of brews and put them in my checkout, is there anyway to take them back into the brewbuilder to change ingredients?

Is there a way to save my shopping cart to come back and purchase at a later date?

Thats what I was hoping, I just didn't want to close it and then have to come back and do it all over again.

Awww, shucks Ed... that was sweet :D

My vaccuum sealer is itchin to seal up some grains!!

The grains come in a thick plastic bag, double sealed top and bottom, with a label taped to the bag. They will stay pretty fresh in the packaging, but sounds like the Food Saver needs a work out.

If you set up an account there, your shopping cart will save anything you put in it... it will be there when you come back.

Website Tip - After you setup an account go to Your Account, and you can enter in your personal info and it will be filled in automatically next time you order.

Another Tip - When ordering grains in fractional amount like 1.5 lbs, you can enter either 1 lb 8 ozs. or your can enter 1.5 lbs. The site will take any fraction can convert it to ounces. Note: Fractions of a ounce are rounded to the nearest ounce.

Back