Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i placed an order using the recipe builder and did not seperate the two recipes. i hope it will not come commingled?

If you ordered it all as one recipe, then yes it will. You should probably shoot Ed an email and let him know what goes in which recipe so it can be separated.

Saw your email this morning. Responded to you, and not to worry crisis has been adverted.

Thanks,

Ed

that is a major relief. i was not looking forward to the call i was about to make... "yeah, um. i'm the guy that doesn't know how to place an order on this newfangled inter-net. what? you mean al gore actually invented this inter-net like 30 years ago?"

WOW I just put in a nice ingredient order. $85 divided into 7 recipe bags. You'd think that would take a while to package. Ordered at 2:00pm received email @ 4:00 pm that it shipped. Thanks Ed, I've always bought from you and this is why I continue. Thought you'd appreciate the feedback.

By the Way I emailed to the preferred customer list when it first came out but never got any confirmation and I believe I missed this recent deal. Any chance you could possibly re-add me? Should I just email again?

Not sure if you knew already, but if you didn't, on the kegging section of your site there are two sections named connectors and accessories. One has all liquid disconnects, and the other has gas disconnects and all the other stuff you'd find in a connectors section. I almost thought you didn't sell the gas disconnect because it wasn't in that first section, but then thought no way.... they must have them.

Wow, just discovered this place. My LHBS has very limited grain selection and I often have to adjust my recipes when I get there. Base grain are also quite spendy there. I did the math and I can save money and brew better beers with buying grains from brewmasters. It would be nice to be able to support them, but hops are $4 an ounce and generic two row base malt is 1.85 a pound. ...pair that with limited specialty malts and I am sold on brewmasters now.

That is fantastic! I can get a 1.080 belgian beer (just the grain) shipped to North Dakota for $24. That is tough to beat....plus they grind it and have an awesome selection of grains.

I have pounds of hops on hand and keep a huge supply of washed yeast at my place, so this is a great deal for me!

Not sure if you knew already, but if you didn't, on the kegging section of your site there are two sections named connectors and accessories. One has all liquid disconnects, and the other has gas disconnects and all the other stuff you'd find in a connectors section. I almost thought you didn't sell the gas disconnect because it wasn't in that first section, but then thought no way.... they must have them.

Yes I know all about it. Just be sure to check the left hand navigation for all of your options. Our kegging section is setup to walk you through the setup from the gas to the liquid.

Thanks,

Ed

Wow, just discovered this place. My LHBS has very limited grain selection and I often have to adjust my recipes when I get there. Base grain are also quite spendy there. I did the math and I can save money and brew better beers with buying grains from brewmasters. It would be nice to be able to support them, but hops are $4 an ounce and generic two row base malt is 1.85 a pound. ...pair that with limited specialty malts and I am sold on brewmasters now.

That is fantastic! I can get a 1.080 belgian beer (just the grain) shipped to North Dakota for $24. That is tough to beat....plus they grind it and have an awesome selection of grains.

I have pounds of hops on hand and keep a huge supply of washed yeast at my place, so this is a great deal for me!

I am glad you found us.

Thanks,

Ed

Fug I forget about the freaking discount code on last few orders errrrr.
Pat

That sucks.....seems like every time I make an order, the next day something goes on special. Case in point, I made an order on Tuesday and on Wednesday hops are stupid cheap.
Oh well, just bad timing. I still love BMW. :ban:

I am a little confused. Is the discount only for brew builder orders (haven't used it yet)?

My last 3 orders have been from BMW. I haven't used any discount. Even without it the prices seem great and I am very happy.

(if you are listening ed, is there a resonable alternative to packing peanuts? I hate those things!)

if I could make one request to the website it would be to save my name and address - both customer and shipping. As it is I have to complete my name and address twice every order.
Thanks.

if I could make one request to the website it would be to save my name and address - both customer and shipping. As it is I have to complete my name and address twice every order.
Thanks.

Have you tried clicking on "My Account" at the top and filling in your Shipping and Billing Address sections? Mine come up(I think!).

Thanks.

I think you can save your address in the "My Account" link at the top so you don't have to enter it twice.

Ed you effin rock. Keep busting your butt for homebrewers as I know you and your crew will.

Any way that for the next website upgrade you could add an option to let us order ingredients in metric?

As far as the packing peanuts go there is no better solution right now than those. I know some people hate them, and we try to keep them at a minimum. We have a bunch of different box sizes to try to keep the amount of peanuts down. Some orders though just require a lot of peanuts.

The addresses can be saved in the My Account area, so you will not have to enter them again. Just fill them out there and you are done from now on.

Ordering ingredients in metric is possible. If we do it just depends on how easy it is to convert everything. Remember it is not just the conversion of the weights but also the prices, and the package sizes.

Thanks everyone,

Ed

Is there a several day order backlog right now? I've never had an order not ship the same day before, even during sale events.

Along these same lines and not to hijack, if I wanted some grains shipped to 58103 for a brew session 10 days from now, when should I order?

Along these same lines and not to hijack, if I wanted some grains shipped to 58103 for a brew session 10 days from now, when should I order?

You should order as soon as possible to allow us to have as much time as possible to package your order. Sometimes waiting to the last minute puts us both in a bad position. It takes about 3 days transit time to get to ND.

Thanks,

Ed

Is there a several day order backlog right now? I've never had an order not ship the same day before, even during sale events.

We are a little further behind than normal due to special event earlier this week, and we are having some technology problems in the store today. Everything should be fixed in a little bit though.

Thanks,

Ed

You should order as soon as possible to allow us to have as much time as possible to package your order. Sometimes waiting to the last minute puts us both in a bad position. It takes about 3 days transit time to get to ND.

Thanks,

Ed

Thanks, I just placed my order....two recipes with 16-17 pounds of grain each shipped to ND for $40.......I would have paid around $35 for each recipe at my LHBS......so glad I found BMW!!!

Back