Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ed,

Love the store and have had great results from the recipes I've created and ordered from you.

I was wondering, though, whether the packing peanuts you send with the shipments are recyclable? If not, have you considered switching to newspaper or something that is a little greener? I just hate having to throw away the styrofoam peanuts.

Dan

Hey Ed,

Thanks for the quick ship on the last order... One suggestion for the site. Can you make it a profile setting to have grains crushed or not? I was not planning on brewing for a while, and neglected to ask for them not crushed. I know this is my fault, but if was possible to save a setting, I wouldn't goof again. Thanks again, site is awesome, and so is the service.

Hey Ed,

Love the store and have had great results from the recipes I've created and ordered from you.

I was wondering, though, whether the packing peanuts you send with the shipments are recyclable? If not, have you considered switching to newspaper or something that is a little greener? I just hate having to throw away the styrofoam peanuts.

Dan

I put mine in the recycle, and they take them... Not sure what they do with them though.

I have a big garbage bag in my garage I fill up with them, then I use them when I ship beer to competitions. If you get too many you can drop them off at stores that ship stuff, I'm sure they'd be glad to take them.

The green peanuts are 100% recycled and most likely can be recycled again. As far as switching to something more green, like newspaper it is difficult since a lot of our shipments have small places that need to be filled and newspaper is not really the best thing for that.

Hey Ed,

Thanks for the quick ship on the last order... One suggestion for the site. Can you make it a profile setting to have grains crushed or not? I was not planning on brewing for a while, and neglected to ask for them not crushed. I know this is my fault, but if was possible to save a setting, I wouldn't goof again. Thanks again, site is awesome, and so is the service.

I will look into seeing if this can be done easily or if it requires a lot of work to get it done. Either way I think it could happen just a matter of when.

Ed

I just placed my first BMW order this morning and received a shipped email a couple hours later. Looking forward to using that auto-siphon!

Just got my massive order (it was like 3 or 4 boxes). Thanks for tossing the two 8oz bottles of Iodophor in there since the 1-liter was out of stock.
I think I accidentally came across as wanting to get the iodopher instead of the star san, rather than in addition to.
I'll give you a call tomorrow to see if we can work something out. Maybe I can place another order and you could ship it out when you get the liter iodophor back in stock.

You've made me a customer for life though Ed. I shop at BMW exclusively now. *sets sights on that tempting crankenstein setup*

:mug: Giving you a thumbs up. I have ordered from you twice and have received excellent product in well packaged boxes, and fast delivery. Thanks.

Ed,
Are you carrying and Gluten free ingredients like sorghum or buckwheat?

BTW, your service is awesome and products are spot on with the perfect crush.
You need to expand into New England!!!

Ed,
Are you carrying and Gluten free ingredients like sorghum or buckwheat?

BTW, your service is awesome and products are spot on with the perfect crush.
You need to expand into New England!!!

Sorry we do not carry them. I can not find a good source for sorghum in homebrew sized containers, or buckwheat at all. I am always on thelook out for them so if I do find them I will order them.

Thanks,

Ed

Looks like ECC doesnt want my money (PayPal issue), so I am ordering my BCS and probes today Ed... thanks for being there to take my money!

Fascinating. I ordered something like 17 lbs of grain, and the FedEx status tracking web site claims the package is 11.2 lbs. Georgia's gravity must be screwy!

Fascinating. I ordered something like 17 lbs of grain, and the FedEx status tracking web site claims the package is 11.2 lbs. Georgia's gravity must be screwy!

It is most likely a misquote on the weight. It has happened a few times and no one has had a problem, but if for some reason there is be sure to let me know.

I've had dell servers shipped to me that claim (according to the shipper) to weigh 1 lb. I've had other things like a single book shipped that claim to weigh 20.

It is amusing, but more likely FedEx screwed up, or they put it on the scale unevenly or something.

Is there any possibility of including a feature that would link ingredients back to a list of recipes that use them? For instance, instead of going through the list of recipes looking for one that uses oak chips, one could click on the ingredient, and see an option to see the current recipes that utilize that ingredient.

Is there any possibility of including a feature that would link ingredients back to a list of recipes that use them? For instance, instead of going through the list of recipes looking for one that uses oak chips, one could click on the ingredient, and see an option to see the current recipes that utilize that ingredient.

That is a great idea, for some of the lesser used items. Of course something like 2-row it would not be useful, but I will see what we can come up with.

Thanks,

Ed

Got my order today. As usual, well-packaged and fast shipping (even though I used the 12% off code).

Can you please tell me about the condition of the 5 gal reconditioned corny kegs you sell?
I know they are used and thus might have stickers on the outside, but:
Are they cleaned inside? New o-rings? Broken parts (like poppets) replaced? Guaranteed for pressure? etc.
I just need to know what might need to be done when I get mine.
thanks!
Wendy

Can you please tell me about the condition of the 5 gal reconditioned corny kegs you sell?
I know they are used and thus might have stickers on the outside, but:
Are they cleaned inside? New o-rings? Broken parts (like poppets) replaced? Guaranteed for pressure? etc.
I just need to know what might need to be done when I get mine.
thanks!
Wendy

They are cleaned, and hold pressure. We provide an extra set of o-rings, and should work just fine.

Just received my order of specialty grains and a few other items. Super quick shipping and the crush on the grains looks pretty darn fine. Nicely done!

Latest posts

Back