Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to tell Ed thanks for some great pricing and more importantly, highly effective customer service after the sale. I had an order that was split, and FedEx did something weird with one of the packages. I wrote Ed, and he got the rest of the order out to me in time to brew two batches over the Labor Day weekend. I appreciate it.

I wanted to tell Ed thanks for some great pricing and more importantly, highly effective customer service after the sale. I had an order that was split, and FedEx did something weird with one of the packages. I wrote Ed, and he got the rest of the order out to me in time to brew two batches over the Labor Day weekend. I appreciate it.

Thank I really appreciate it. We really hate to see people miss brew days no matter who is at fault. We just want to make sure people get to brew when they want to.

Thanks,

Ed

I just put an order in today. I love the updated website, particularly the drop down for yes or no on grinding grains. It all works much easier now.

Ed has always hooked me up, fixed my mistakes (I always forget the cold pack with liquid yeast and hops, he always adds it), I saw his sale code after I placed an order and he refunded the difference, When BMW made a mistake, they more than fixed it (I was definitely not asking for, nor expecting the gauge for free). The orders are filled quickly, and delivered cheap and fast (2 days to East Coast for $6.99).

I once complained about the wrong item being sent from another online HBS, I can't imagine Ed ever telling me what he sent me was better for my needs than what I ordered like the other did with no offer to exchange it (yes, they lost my business over a $2.99 item, it was the principle).

As Long as BMW is in Business (I hope a very long time) I will exclusively buy from them.

Ed - thanks for the personal phone call today for something as small as US-05 yeast being out of stock. Some places might have just shipped the order sans yeast, others might have just tossed nottingham in as a substitute, yet others might have held the order until they received their 05 in a few days or whatever.

So, it definitely meant a lot when I got a call so that I would have my own choice of substitute, maybe pass on the yeast all together (since I have like 5 packets of US-05 in inventory anyway), or whatever. Ultimately i chose to replace it with a packet of Nottingham for giggles and to keep my inventory up, but at least I had the choice.

A+ customer service, A+ website (brew builder is awesome), A+ prices, and in the future will more than likely be my only online brew-shop...

Got my first order in a couple of days ago from Ed. It arrived packaged perfectly and I can't wait to brew it up! Thanks :)

ed sets a new precedence for the industry. I think I should order a bunch of yeast from him.

Hey, Ed, I'm looking for "special pale malt"... I'm not even sure what it is, other than I found some references to "Cargill Special Pale Malt" on the web, so I guess that's what the recipe is referring to. It's an IIPA recipe.

Anything similar to that available? (If not, I'm thinking of maybe just going with Maris Otter or Golden Promise or something.)

Thanks!

Do you plan on adding SRM data for each grain at some point?

All of the SRM data is already on the site. If you are in the brew builder they are listed with each grain. If you are looking through the different grains put the mouse over the color swatch and the SRM is displayed. Fancy little trick.

Ed

All of the SRM data is already on the site. If you are in the brew builder they are listed with each grain. If you are looking through the different grains put the mouse over the color swatch and the SRM is displayed. Fancy little trick.

Ed

Awesome, completely missed that! I was looking for it somewhere on the Add to Cart page.

Got my order today. First order from Ed, and I used the Brewbuilder for 3 recipes. Very well packaged. I really like the labeled bags. Makes the recipe shine.

Well done, keep up the good work.

Very minor note, but under the Recipes section, "Specialty Beer" is misspelled (Speciatly Beer).

I just fixed that. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Ed

- Anyone in the Tennesee (Nashville) area going to the Music City Brew Off? I will be there and would like to meet some of the HBTers.

Hey Ed. Just found this thread (while searching for the specific heat of grains, go figure). I will now be buying from you--just wanted you to know.

Cheers

Hey Ed. Just found this thread (while searching for the specific heat of grains, go figure). I will now be buying from you--just wanted you to know.

Cheers

Thank you for the support. We will take good care of you.

I also wanted to put a note out there saying that we have added some new products to the website. Candi Syrup, Perlick 525ss, some yeast, and others.

A few more to follow tonight such as Cocoa Nibs, and Turbinado Sugar, and more yeast.

Thanks,

Ed

Took delivery of another $300 order.

Packaged up to survive an attack by the communists, delivered with lightening speed, and everything I ordered was in stock.

What more can I say?

Ed, I just had a brilliant idea. I'm in the preliminary stages of planning my wedding. That entails filling out registries. My fiancee (she brews with me) and I thought it would be cool if you made some kind of wish list or even registry system. Then people could buy us brewing swag instead of hot air popcorn poppers.

Ed, I just had a brilliant idea. I'm in the preliminary stages of planning my wedding. That entails filling out registries. My fiancee (she brews with me) and I thought it would be cool if you made some kind of wish list or even registry system. Then people could buy us brewing swag instead of hot air popcorn poppers.

That'd be great! I'd sure of been more excited to get a bag of maris otter delivered than the same breadmaker twice..

That would be something cool. I will look into this.

Thanks

Ed

It is basically the spring in the one. The one with the spring bascially uses the spring to push the filler closed. The springless uses the wieght of the beer to keep it closed. I have used both and they both work fine. I may like the spring a little better, since I feel a little more secure with the spring.

Ed

Back