Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess i'll have to update my current version (2.0.172.390) One more thing, normally I receive tracking info in a timely manner. When I log on using IE it says it shipped Aug.17th but have not received tracking info yet and I checked my spam folder.

What is your order number. I will email the tracking information to you, without using the auto email and see if you get it.

Ed

It's all set Ed. Normally I receive tracking info to my email account, but this time I didn't. When I logged into your site to get my order number it stated it was on vehicle for delivery today. Thanks for all your timely responses.

What is your order number. I will email the tracking information to you, without using the auto email and see if you get it.

Ed

Hey Ed --

Love the new brew builder, but have a question, and and found a bug.

I am about to pull the trigger on a couple of recipes. One is the shiver me bitters for Kevin's memorial. I wanted to scale the recipe for my efficiency (75 vs 67 that it is designed at). I couldn't find a way to scale it without manually changing the ingredients myself. I did notice hat changing the efficiency did alter og appropriately. Did I miss something, or is manual the way to go on this?

Also, when you click 'buy this recipe' from the brew builder, it takes you to another page with a 'buy this recipe' button. On that page, the links are all bad for the individual ingredients. They all are pointing to https://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/products/, and aren't directed to the appropriate pages.

Hey Ed --

Love the new brew builder, but have a question, and and found a bug.

I am about to pull the trigger on a couple of recipes. One is the shiver me bitters for Kevin's memorial. I wanted to scale the recipe for my efficiency (75 vs 67 that it is designed at). I couldn't find a way to scale it without manually changing the ingredients myself. I did notice hat changing the efficiency did alter og appropriately. Did I miss something, or is manual the way to go on this?

Also, when you click 'buy this recipe' from the brew builder, it takes you to another page with a 'buy this recipe' button. On that page, the links are all bad for the individual ingredients. They all are pointing to https://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/products/, and aren't directed to the appropriate pages.

Manual adjustment of the ingredients is the only way. It would be nice to have an adjustment feature but that is still beyond what we currently have.

Not sure what the deal is on the links on the buy screen. I will let the Web guys know about it and see what the deal is.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed- I got your VM the othe day and appreciate it, however it was not needed.

Ed had called me to apoligize for not getting my order out Tuesday. I placed an order around 11 PM on Monday. He called me Tuesday evening to apoligize for not getting it out Tuesday, and to let me know it would get out on Wednesday.

That's right, he called me 19 hours after placing the order! This mans customer service is through the roof. Of course the order did go out wednesday, and looks like it will be here today :)

That is just something we try to do to keep everyone informed about their order. If it does not ship next business day we try to let you know about it.

Thanks,

Ed

Happy Sunday brewday!

My order arrived today by FedEx, meaning my RIS and Imperial IPA are on deck tomorrow. Thanks for the notice about out-of-stock stuff, and the QUICK shipment of the order after it all arrived.

I have 8 hours of brewing ahead of me and I am a happy guy.

any discount on bulk grain? didn't see any on the site...

Not Ed, but i think this question has come up before. I believe Ed sells his grains at the bulk price of other places. I.e. if you priced his 2-row at 55lbs it would be the same price as other vendors sell for full sacks. He just gives you the same per/oz price on smaller quantities. Add $6.99 for flat rate shipping and you have a good deal.

I'm sure he'll be along to answer the question in a bit, though.

Donner thanks for answering for me. Had some internet troubles today. Donner is correct that there is no discount, but do not be fooled by lower per sack prices. Our delivered price is pretty good.

Thanks,

Ed

Hey Ed,

You're my go to guy for everything that I've bought for my homebrewing. Great service and product.

Do you carry Black barley? I can't seem to find it...is it under another named?

Got my package today and it was perfect, yeast was still cold which was awesome. I love that all the bags have the recipe names on a labels. Makes things much easier for me. Thanks so much for checking with me to make sure it shipped out on Monday instead of Friday for the sake of the liquid yeast.

I'll be brewing the Shiver Me Bitters this weekend!

I only recently made my first purchases through BMW. For the first one, I went for the GreenwoodRiver recipe because he had made a generous donation offer on that recipe. I was delighted with the service, so I ordered a few more bits and pieces from him. Ed will now be my number one go to place now when searching prices. I had previously used Midwest. The prices are similar, but even though the service is good at Midwest, Ed's service is stellar! He even phoned me to say the order would be a day later than intended. I would have had no clue anyway, but if I had been ordering close to a brew day that would have been very important information to me. OK, that phone call busted me with the SWMBO as I was trying to sneak that order under her radar :eek: But I forgive him for that! ;)

I only recently made my first purchases through BMW. For the first one, I went for the GreenwoodRiver recipe because he had made a generous donation offer on that recipe. I was delighted with the service, so I ordered a few more bits and pieces from him. Ed will now be my number one go to place now when searching prices. I had previously used Midwest. The prices are similar, but even though the service is good at Midwest, Ed's service is stellar! He even phoned me to say the order would be a day later than intended. I would have had no clue anyway, but if I had been ordering close to a brew day that would have been very important information to me. OK, that phone call busted me with the SWMBO as I was trying to sneak that order under her radar :eek: But I forgive him for that! ;)

Thanks for the forgiveness. I started sending emails instead to help keep it under the radar.

Thanks for the forgiveness. I started sending emails instead to help keep it under the radar.

Cool! Another example of the effort you put into your service. Some less p*ssywhipped people might prefer a phone call though. Maybe you could make an option thingy for preferred method of contact? After all, if it hadn't been for the SWMBO issue I would have prefered the phone call. I thought it was a very good touch.

Nice idea.

Ed, if this does come to be, which do you like more or find easier?

I still do a combonation of both actually. Sometimes it is easier to make the call and sometimes it is easier to send an email. I really do not prefer one over the other. The main issue is getting the word out to people about what is going on with the order and how people prefer to respond. A lot of times people give home phone numbers, so calling them at home usually means a response after I can do anything about it. Emails tend to get checked throughout the day and I get a response faster. If it is just a notice saying hey sorry we did not ship it out to you today then the response is not as urgent as when there is an out of stock/substitution question when a order is held up until we get a response. I liek talking with everyone, as well as emailing with them. Sometimes I miss the emails about not crushing grains. Always nice to have a little conversation with everyone.

Ed

Ed will now be my number one go to place now when searching prices. I had previously used Midwest. The prices are similar, but even though the service is good at Midwest, Ed's service is stellar!

Definitely. I've been a slacker lately when it comes to placing my orders, always waiting until the last possible minute. Ed's service and fast shipping saved my brewday last week and my latest order should get to my office tomorrow saving another brewday this weekend.

It was good talking to you yesterday, both times :D. Sorry I wasn't more conversational, it's a little tough in the middle of a workday. It was nice putting a voice to the name. When I make it up that way again I'll be sure to swing by.

Heh, I looked you guys up and you are just down the road from free-flite bicycles. I made a 1100 mile round day trip to pick up a mountain bike from those guys. Small World

It was good talking to you yesterday, both times :D. Sorry I wasn't more conversational, it's a little tough in the middle of a workday. It was nice putting a voice to the name. When I make it up that way again I'll be sure to swing by.

Heh, I looked you guys up and you are just down the road from free-flite bicycles. I made a 1100 mile round day trip to pick up a mountain bike from those guys. Small World

Next time you come this way bring your bike. I'll show you the local trails. What do you ride?

Got an 08 Gary Fisher HiFi Deluxe, LOVE that bike! Its been on the rack for a few months now cause it is just too dang hot and humid to ride these parts. May just have to make a trip up there this fall.
What kind of trails are we talking? I love it all but my down hill is, well, lacking.
[youtube]gntrigZNkgw[/youtube]
Separated my right shoulder a bit on that. Teach me to keep my ass over the back tire! and... leave when you hear your self say "just one more.."

heh, What would be better is to package them "discretely" with a big ol sticker that says '12" Muffin Buster" or "The Double Intruder". if you offered that, I would buy brew gear for all of my friends, brewers or not.

j/k Ed, you do a great job. Thanks for being so conciseness with your customers, it really is appreciated.

Better yet, an option for charges to show up as 'giftsformylovelywife.com'

then buy a gift and hide it, if you ever get caught. Here honey, I was saving it for a special occasion...

Better make it customer's choice of "giftsformylovelywife.com" or "giftsformylovelygirlfriend.com". An unwise choice between the two would be bad, very bad.

Ed, kudos for sending out the Nottingham recall information on email! :mug:

It may really help those brewers who are not wise enough to be members on this forum.

Just want to clear up something. We should be sending the yeast to you Ed if purchased from Brewmasters, not to Lallemand, Inc. in Montreal, correct?

Just want to clear up something. We should be sending the yeast to you Ed if purchased from Brewmasters, not to Lallemand, Inc. in Montreal, correct?

That is an either/or thing. If you bought them from me I am giving you an option to send them back to me. No matter where you bought them you can send them to Lallemand, Inc.

Ed

Thanks Ed!!!!!

BWgrain.jpg

Ed's communication and customer service are second to none. I have ordered a great deal of equipment and ingredients from BMW, and every mistake (either mine or his) has been rectified in a matter of minutes. Combined with the good prices, it's almost too good to be true, but I'm glad it's not.:mug:

P.S. Ed, having bought grain from other online stores, I have gained a great appreciation for the plastic you use to bag grain -- I don't have to worry about it getting cut open in transit, and I can toss larger bags around my closet or patio without worry. Also makes for an easy pour when weighing.

It's almost time for another batch of Amarillo IPA... I'll be visiting shortly. :)

Back