• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts BrewJacket for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rinhaak

Reaction score
I've got a BrewJacket (homebrew lager tool) I'm looking to sell. I'm selling the whole thing: the immersion tool, the insulated jacket, the carboy, and the cleaning solution. I've only used it once and it works great. I just realized I don't use it all that often and I'd like to try upgrading a few other pieces of equipment I own.

I'm asking $300 (+ shipping) which is basically the price for the immersion tool & jacket, then throwing in the carboy and extra cleaning solution for free. I live in Boston, so if you're local, you can just come and pick it up.

http://www.brewjacket.com/

Shoot me a message if interested.

It comes with the cleaning solution (iodophor) and the insulating jacket when you buy it.

Just to clarify: when you buy it online, you do not get the retro-fitted carboy and the cleaning solution they provide is enough for one or maybe two cleanings. I bought extra cleaning solution which I never used and the carboy is $25 on their website.

Back