brewing in wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legions

Reaction score
hey everyone. i'm glad i found this place. i brewed some beer with a friend of mine when i lived in michigan for school and planned on continuing to brew when i got back to wisconsin. Well, its been over a year now and i finally bought everything i need and should be starting my first brew tomorrow.
i bought the New Brewers Complete Homebrew Kit and i'm brewing a True Brew Amber Ale kit.
i hope my first solo brew goes well and look forward to sharing the adventure with you guys

hey everyone. i'm glad i found this place. i brewed some beer with a friend of mine when i lived in michigan for school and planned on continuing to brew when i got back to wisconsin. Well, its been over a year now and i finally bought everything i need and should be starting my first brew tomorrow.
i bought the New Brewers Complete Homebrew Kit and i'm brewing a True Brew Amber Ale kit.
i hope my first solo brew goes well and look forward to sharing the adventure with you guys

Where's Oostburg? I grew up in Wisconsin and live in Michigan now.

Back