• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Brewing equipment all grain (Chicago)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBrew

Reaction score
9 gal Kettle with Blichman thermometer and SS ball valve outlet and false bottom$120.00
Immersion Chiller (50ft Copper)$65.00
Mash Tun (Cooler 10gal with ball valve and SS torpedo filter)$100.00
6.5 gal Glass Carboy w/ cloth cover and handle $40.00
5 gal Glass Carboy w/ Reflective Cover$25.00
6 gal fermenting bucket with lid$5.00
6.5 gal bottling bucket$10.00
Bottle Capper$15.00
Bayou Classic Propane Burner $45.00
5 gal Pin Lock soda keg$40.00
5lb CO2 tank with Brew and Grow Exchange $80.00
CO2 Regulator with Pin Lock connectors and Picnic faucet$60.00
Auto Siphon$5.00
Hydrometer$5.00
Lab Thermometer 12in$5.00
Various brewing equipment (mash paddle, bottle caps (25+), funnel, bungs, airlocks, etc.)$35.00
Various Tubing (some for hot some for cold, blow off tube, etc.) w/ clamps for connecting$10.00
DIY stir-plate (needs stir bar, works best with 2in stir bar)$5.00
2 x carboy dryer$10.00
Reflective Carboy Cover$5.00
Aeration Kit w/ New Filter$25.00
LOVE TS S2 Temperature Controller W/ 5ft stainless probe$70.00
3 x half acre growlers$10.00
Hops 3+ lbs$25.00
1000ml Erlenmeyer flask$10.00
Bottle Washer (2 bottles or 1 carboy) $10.00

I'm in elmwood park near Harlem and grand. FYI Notice though the plate has no stir bar so you'll need to get one.

For the hops I gotta get in the freezer I'll do it shortly. As for the burner you would be better off getting it from amazon for the free shipping as it's quite hefty. That said if you want to pay the shipping I'll box it up. :)

As for the model I'm not sure. It one of the base models with the standard burner.

Would you be interested in a trade for a stainless kegerator? I built a keezer, so my wife won't let me keep the kegerator... or spend more money on my hobby. Women.

I work about 5 min from where you're located... so I could deliver.

Very tempting but I are you looking to get the lot or just parts?

No. Not the lot. I'm not an a-hole! Lol!

I want to upgrade my kettle and burner. I also need another keg, but I wish you had a ball lock. That's basically all I'm in he market to get right now. We can figure out what's good for both of us. I'm easy that way.

It was originally a $600 kegerator. Obviously it's used, so not worth that now. It's in great shape though. You might want to hold on to your 5# tank...

PM me your email, and I'll send you some pics and we can correspond that way. Unless I can send pics in this site's pm's... can that be done? I don't know. Never did it before... I guess I should take pics too!

I don't want your "for sale" thread to start looking like Facebook. Lol!

I have someone stopping by tonight for the kettle. If that falla through first in line will get it.

I will get my lazy ass down to the basement and get the hops out of the freezer tonight to give you all a list. Sorry for the delay but life is busy, that's why I need to sell. :)

I have someone stopping by tonight for the kettle. If that falla through first in line will get it.

I will get my lazy ass down to the basement and get the hops out of the freezer tonight to give you all a list. Sorry for the delay but life is busy, that's why I need to sell. :)

Did it sell?

I posted the kegerator on here in the "For Sale" section. Have a look, and let me know what you think...

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/sw...trade-5-8-cu-ft-will-deliver-if-close-477897/

Back