Brewing attire?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PJ's (usually brew early morning), and flip flops if I am brewing outside (in the summer months)

Generally whatever I happen to be wearing that day. Usually jeans and a tshirt. Kinda wanna dig out my lab coat now, though.

I brew early morning in my crocs and silence. Love the peace it brings me, especially here recently. SWMBO wakes up eventually. However, by that time I'm on to boiling and I, usually, just sit outside enjoying the peace and quiet.

For some reason I always wear my TeeFury walter white Heisenberg shirt not planned but wear it percent of the time..

Start heating mash water in a robe or sweats to get the show on. Then, once I've mashed in and am post shower, progress to jeans and T shirt. I'm dressed for comfort, not speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I didn't understand a word of this post

End up in this shirt on brew day 99 percent of the time but its on accident.... sorry it was late and buzzed. The 99 was dropped

1399172357844.jpg

I brew in the garage at night so pj pants and a hoody and after I down a few beers I throw on the robe ! Lol

Latest posts

Back