• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona Brewhemoth Conical w/ extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandyeggoxj

Reaction score
I have a brewhemoth fermenter for sale! This has been a wonderful fermenter but I have decided to exit the hobby due to family and time issues.

Included is everything you need other than a chiller. I have sanitary butterfly valves, thermowell, sample port, spunding valve and heating/cooling coil. I used a makeshift DIY glycol chiller built from an AC unit and it worked amazingly well! It was in my garage here in AZ and I could keep the fermenter at any temp for fermenting and drop it down to about 39 for cold crashing in the summer when the garage was 105 inside. When it was cooler ambient temp I could drop it to the low 30's. The brewhemoths are 22 gallon capacity and I found I could brew up to 18 gallons of finished beer. I also added some silicone heating elements to the lower section so that I could do ramp up programs for Saison and Farmhouse styles. I never used the heating coil but the coil system is 20' of cooling and 20' of heating. You could jumper then to run 40' of cooling if you needed. These are rated for a ton of pressure (100psi I think?) so I would carbonate at 30psi when I cold crashed. The co2 ball lock inlet let me pressure transfer under co2 to the keg.

I'm sorry to see it go but I know the new owner will put it to good use! Located in Tucson, AZ. Willing to meet you within 40-50 miles if that will help. $1000.

Attachments

• IMG_5117.jpeg
    IMG_5117.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5116.jpeg
    IMG_5116.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5115.jpeg
    IMG_5115.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5112.jpeg
    IMG_5112.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5113.jpeg
    IMG_5113.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5114.jpeg
    IMG_5114.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5111.jpeg
    IMG_5111.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 58
I believe it is 4". It is big enough that I can scrub the dome part by hand then then I use a carboy brush and pbw to hit the cone. If you have a decent pump and sprayball it would be a cinch. That was always on my roadmap but it never materialized. I might even have a 4"Tc with a sprayball welded in. I'll include that if I can find it.

I bought this shortly before they stopped. I went to buy another and found they had quit. I was quite sad. There are a lot of options these days but most aren't rated for real pressure. You could use this as a bright tank if you wanted. That was my plan with aquiring another. One for primary and one for dryhop/bright. But life has a way of changing and now I'm selling everything.

Latest posts

Back