• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold BrewHardware Hot Rod 110v Heat Stick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
BrewHardware Hot Rod 110v Heat Stick

Designed to add supplemental heat to 110v systems. I used this with a Spike Solo 110v system, and it allowed me to both dramatically decrease my boil time and change from a light simmer to a true rolling boil.

$100 (+shipping, if not local)

Attachments

• IMG_6397.jpeg
    IMG_6397.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6398.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey Thorrak, can you give me some dimensions? Length from the bend in the pipe down to the element (ie how much hangs into the pot) and horizontal length of the base cannister plus the element (how wide of a pot will it fit in). Also, which element is that (wattage)?

For sure! It’s about 17” vertical clearance if you don’t use the clip (see photos). The element is the 1650 ultra low density element, which means it can use a standard outlet. The minimum pot width is 11.5”.

Attachments

• IMG_6470.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6471.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Back