• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Brewers Hardware Conical/ Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFarrar

Reaction score
I am getting ready to move into a small DC apartment, so I need to scale down my operation. I am selling:

15 gallon brewers hardware conical with all hardware it came with (used about 10 times)-$750
-includes spray ball for cleaning
-includes casters from morebeer

20 gallon kettle with whirlpool arm/ false bottom- $250
-includes thermometer and easy clean tri-clamp ball valves
-includes hop screen

Used March nano brewery pump (https://www.morebeer.com/products/march-nano-brewery-pump.html)- $200

Used Blichmann burner with low pressure propane regulator- 100

Used Blichmann beer gun $50

Will be in Virginia until May and will deliver to VA/NC/MD until then

Will Be in Northeast Ohio from May until August.

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

Hi Jake, sent you a PM regarding the kettle, pump, burner and beer gun.

Hey Jake, I'm interested in everything else remaining and am local to you. I've pm'ed you my email address which I will be able to use. I'm traveling too - delayed responses also.

Hey Jake, ready and able to take the kettle, pump, burner and beer gun off your hands locally in DC if still available.

Sorry for the lack of communication this past week. Things have finally settled down, and I'll start getting back to everyone this afternoon. Also, as of now, the kettle and the conical are both sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back