Breweries in Southern Germany

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arneba28

Reaction score
I have a friend that is going to Ramstein Air Base in Germany for 2 weeks for some training. She asked me what I would like her to bring back for me.
I was just wondering if anyone knows of any breweries in the area that she would be able to tour/ buy or sample at. She was cleared with her flight to bring back 300lbs of Beer cargo for the group that is going:ban:. I would love to use this chance to get some beer back here that I have never or will ever have a chance to try.

Well, let me start by saying I'm jealous (even though I lived in Germany for 9 years).;)

Second, Rammstein is not in southern Germany...:eek:

All she really has to do is go down to the local "Getrankmarkt" (drink supermarket) and pick up cases of beer, both local and from all around the country. :rockin:

It's a super market of nothing except things to drink...liquour, beer, wine, soda, water...she shouldn't have any problems at all.

Of course there are deposits on the cases and bottles. There are 20 - 1/2 liter bottles to a case. The racks (plastic cases) are heavy duty. I have 18 of them...;)...I never went back for my deposits...:D

Back