• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew your own subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll just take it even though I never got an answer. Waiting for details :)

I can't say for sure but I find it very unlikely they offer a pdf format. Even magazines have to worry about piracy.

firestem4 said:
Well I'll just take it even though I never got an answer. Waiting for details :)

When logging into the website to read the digital issues you are aloud to print, send by email, copy link to share!

image-1565241457.jpg

Any idea when people on list #3 will get their email from BYO to be able to get he digital verion?

Thanks

BeerguyNC61 said:
Any idea when people on list #3 will get their email from BYO to be able to get he digital verion?

Thanks

Here is what BYO sent me on timing :

First issue will arrive in about 6 weeks for new subscribers. For renewal
subscribers, their newest issue will arrive after their current subscription
ends uninterrupted.

Hope that helps! If you have further subscription questions, feel free to
call their direct line at 800-900-7594.

I would have to guess soon, I posted back a few post and email address to add to your contacts. Just make sure it wasn't sent to junk mail or spam! [email protected]

Check out post 129

I added their email address so it should not go to spam folder but I have been checking spam folder too!

Hope it's soon....

Thanks

Paid :)

Funny I just got the renewal notice from BYO today. A year print and digital is $33. 3 years print only is $60.

So this is an even better deal than the 3 year offer from BYO.

SpottedDogBrewing said:
SUBSCRIPTION List # 6

1. temple240
2. rudy0498
3. psymonkey
4. UnDeadPresident
5. GenIke
6. WingShooter
7. 73runner400
8. cutchemist42
9. diegodangers
10. NWMushroom

Filled! Thank you :)
Lets get list #7 started

Not sure of others are having the same issue but I tried to download the digital issues and it would not , I am using the Ipad app.. So I called BYO tech support and they told me since i didn't subscribe through BYO and used another party that I had to wait until the May issue which is another two weeks ! This sucks and just want to know if others have same Trouble. I was on list # 3 and got my email to sign up on Tuesday.

Thanks

BeerguyNC61 said:
Not sure of others are having the same issue but I tried to download the digital issues and it would not , I am using the Ipad app.. So I called BYO tech support and they told me since i didn't subscribe through BYO and used another party that I had to wait until the May issue which is another two weeks ! This sucks and just want to know if others have same Trouble. I was on list # 3 and got my email to sign up on Tuesday.

Thanks

Same thing with me I'm ok with waiting tip the next issue

BeerguyNC61 said:

Thanks

Are u a new or returning subscriber?
I signed in as soon as I got the email notification and it downloaded all the previous mags I got from this last subscription. But I am a returning subscriber.
Sorry to hear you are having problems :-(

sully20331 said:
Anyone from list 4 get an email yet?

I know someone has gotton an email from Group 3.
BYO went pretty quick on the first list and to cash the check, but after that its slowed down. Not sure why:-( I wish I could do something about that.

Just got another email from BYO tech support confirming having to wait to mid April or end of April.......

Oh we'll still going to good cause.

Brew on......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back