• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew your own subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it list #2 got sent out today? Any idea when we might start receiving them?

emjay said:
I take it list #2 got sent out today? Any idea when we might start receiving them?

Yes list #2 was sent out this morning:)
This is based off of when BYO received the forms and process's them. Thanks for asking.

This is from BYO:

First issue will arrive in about 6 weeks for new subscribers. For renewal
subscribers, their newest issue will arrive after their current subscription
ends uninterrupted.

Hope that helps! If you have further subscription questions, feel free to
call their direct line at 800-900-7594.

SUBSCRIPTION LIST # 1:

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL! I received a notification that the Digital subscription portion is ready to activate.
Email should have come from: [email protected]

Check your Inbox or for other subscribers, add this email to your contact list to avoid message going into spam folder

Enjoy
Erin White

PS: I WILL BE SENDING IN SUBSCRIPTION TILL JUNE 1st. SO GET ON A LIST:)

FOR IPHONE USERS CHECK OUT THE APP FOR THE DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION.

image-3268767321.jpg

SpottedDogBrewing said:
BYO SUBSCRIPTION List # 4

1. TCGoose
2. Hopinvine
3. sully20331
4. zorin
5. Dougc87
6. thadius856
7. acefaser
8. Turbeaux
9. jcorni
10. agreenmartian

Subscription List # 4 Filled!
Who wants on List # 5?

Do you know when list three will be submitted or has it already and I just missed it

ThaBrewFather06 said:
Do you know when list three will be submitted or has it already and I just missed it

List #3 is getting mailed out in morning:)

It takes almost a week to get funds transferred from Paypal to my personal account to write a check to BYO:-/
Shouldn't be too much longer before you receive an email from BYO.

See post #129 and add the email to your contacts so you don't have BYO's notification go to your spam folder:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back