• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale, I have my second version stand for sale. It comes with HLT, Mash Tun (10 G. Igloo) & BK. All parts have stainless steel hardware 3 piece ball valves, cam lock connections, false bottoms, pick up tubes & whirlpool tube. It is equipped with a single propane burner w/regulator that pivots to provide heat to both kettles. The HLT & BK are 40Qt capacity which is large enough for 7 gallon batches. The Mash Tun is on a pivot system for easy dumping of spend grain, it is equipped with a sparge arm, false bottom & grain mixer. The only thing not included is a March type pump and hoses. The stand does have a bracket for the pump & water filter. Arrangements can be made to provide the pump & hoses at an additional cost. E-mail me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Local pick-up only preferred, unless buyer would like to work out shipping arrangements.
$1200.00 (PayPal payment is accepted)

BT V2 003.jpg

BT V2 004.jpg

BT V2 005.jpg

BT V2 001.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Sorry everybody I did overlook one small detail in my posting the price. That has been corrected. Thanks for the reminder.

Beautiful, great price. Those are 40qt update international pots? Which false bottom is that? Fits perfect. Curious because I have the same pots

Beautiful, great price. Those are 40qt update international pots? Which false bottom is that? Fits perfect. Curious because I have the same pots

The update international pots fit the northern brewer false bottoms for mega pots. I know they are going to a diff mega pot so get demensions.

I think the mega pot is the update international ss pot. Diff sizes.

Thanks everybody, Yes I did build the stand. I have been building and upgrading my systems until I get bored. Then I design another one to build. I currently have one similar to the one posted but it's a 10 gallon system with digital controls, S/S Mast Tun & duel burners.

Back