Brew Files Podcast Ep. 16 - Finding Zen with Randy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denny

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/brew-files-episode-16-finding-zen-randy

The Brew Is Out There!

STYLE SHOW

On this week's episode of the Brew Files, we sit down with one of the giants of homebrewing - Randy Mosher - about how he got started, why the library is super important and just how he plays with all the crazy ingredients he finds to bring in the brewhouse. (And why story is super important)

Thanks, Denny; I find myself referring to Randy Mosher's book Radical Brewing often when I have questions about odball beers. Looking forward to the podcast.
Also, you ever try to work up a chord melody version of the beer song on the uke?

Thanks, Denny; I find myself referring to Randy Mosher's book Radical Brewing often when I have questions about odball beers. Looking forward to the podcast.
Also, you ever try to work up a chord melody version of the beer song on the uke?

I wish I was that talented!

When I went to play it I immediately thought, 45 min?!? Wtf, I thought brewfiles was supposed to be short...

However, great episode - well worth the time!!

Back