Brew Files Podcast Episode 82 - Stout Hearted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I am curious about Husked vs Dehusked grains. I have never used the Dehusked versions myself. In the back of my mind I had this thought that there was probably no difference between the two types, but I hear plenty of people say that the Dehusked versions have less roasty/acrid flavors.

Has Experimental Brewing done any experimental batches to compare the two? I don't see any that jump out with a search at Brulosophy.

BTW, I am curious about Husked vs Dehusked grains. I have never used the Dehusked versions myself. In the back of my mind I had this thought that there was probably no difference between the two types, but I hear plenty of people say that the Dehusked versions have less roasty/acrid flavors.

Has Experimental Brewing done any experimental batches to compare the two? I don't see any that jump out with a search at Brulosophy.

No, we haven't. All we have have is our own experience.

Latest posts

Back