Brew Co. Name Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesioMedia

Reaction score
Hi,

I need some suggestions for coming up with a name for my nano-brewery. I hate to ask because there are so many of these threads but the ideas that you guys come up with are fantastic.

My two friends and I are all brewing together, but I am kinda the front runner. We are university students and all enjoy a good philosophical debate yet don't take our selves too seriously :fro:. One Idea we had was LSD Brew Co. Our last names are Learner, St. John, & D'Addio, (i'm D'Addio). But someone suggested that no one is going to want to try our amazing HB's because we might have slipped a little something in it. Learner's a journalist, St. John is a artist/poet/linguistic anthropologist and I'm a Biologist on the way to becoming a surgeon. Other defining things in our lives is that we all live in the COLD!!! with lost of snow. We also enjoy a good adventure.

Any ideas appreciated!
:mug:

Back