• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Brew-Boss Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock_Toy

Reaction score
Local sale only. Will not ship or separate. I am in San Francisco.

Asking $2,000 for everything.

Decided to change direction and am selling my Brew-Boss 15 gallon system. I am selling everything that you will need in order to set this up at your home/garage. It is completely electric and computer controlled. I have used it for 5 brews and everything is in great shape. Here is what I am including with the sale:

- Complete Brew-Boss Value 240 Volt Electric Brewery System with 15 Gallon Kettle. I have upgraded the entire system to use stainless cam-lock fittings and silicone tubing. Comes with 10" Android tablet and wall/table mount for the tablet. Includes sight tube and swirl-boss attachment. Also have all original instructions.

- 240 Volt sub-panel with 60, 30 and 20 AMP breakers. Can include up to 50 feet of SOOW 6/4 cable to run from your main panel to the subpanel.

- Stainless table cut down to 30" height. 6 feet long. Brew-Boss computer already hard-mounted to the table. Includes a stainless drawer and bottom shelf.

- Plate chiller and pump, all with stainless cam-lock fittings.

- 2 glass 5 gallon carboys (with stops, bubblers, etc.)

- 2 plastic bucket fermenters (with lids, stops, bubblers, etc.)

- 3 5 gallon corny kegs with pin-lock posts. All new rubber for all 3 kegs.

- Bottle capping tool, along with bottle caps and 100+ bottles

You should be able to set this up and be brewing your own beer inside of a day. All electric so no open flames. If you can ventilate it, you can brew in your home or apartment.

If you are seriously interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

Venting.jpg

May I ask what system are you going to and what are your disappointments with this system?

Not sure that I am going to any system at the moment. I just needed the space for another use and have not been brewing much lately so I decided to sell it to free up some $$$$.

As for the system itself, I have no complaints whatsoever. It clean, efficient and fun to use. Everything that I have brewed has turned out incredibly well and my friends love to hang out while brewing. Bottom line is that it works.

Bumping this. And please let me know if you think that I am priced too high. I may be willing to negotiate for the right buyer.

Willing to entertain all offers. If you are thinking about buying a Brew-Boss, shoot me an e-mail and we'll see if we can work something out.

Back