• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Breaking Down Draft Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
I am getting rid of some of my draft equipment that I no longer need.

Here are the parts-prices include shipping

Draft Tower-Stainless 8 Faucet-$325

Secondary Regulator- $30

Dual Body Secondary-- $55

DRAFT.jpg

DRAFT11.jpg

DRAFT9.jpg

Also

Four Body Secondary Regulator with Gas Lines- $165

Sanke Tap- D System- I have 12- $20

Set of 8 Gas Lines- $30

DRAFT3.jpg

DRAFT2.jpg

Interested in the first primary regulator pictured. Pm sent.

I'll take the primary regulator. Let me know your paypal info

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

someone sent me a private message about the 4 way secondary but I can't find the message. If you wanted to talk further about it, please send me another message

Thanks

your inbox is full ......
benbradford said:
Both ends are equiped with a factory beer nut. These are nice tubes that are nut cut and adapted with a barb. Are in good to great condition for gas line use. I would clean before using for beer. Perlick Beer Hose. 6ft.

THanks
Ben

Esmitee said:
You still have the 8 gas lines for $30.00 shipped?
Do both ends have swivel 1/4 x 5/16 nuts on them?

How long and new are each hose?
I want them

Thanks Eric:rockin:

Ok Sweet, So these nuts on the ends will fit commercial sankey coupler? They will not fit ball Lock connectors
?

Pm sent on the 4 reg.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Has anyone heard from the op or received anything they purchased?

I believe I responded to your pm about shipping today. You can't expect a delivery on Sunday. It was mailed parcel post on Wednesday. I have tracking numbers for all upon request.

Thanks
Ben

I believe I responded to your pm about shipping today. You can't expect a delivery on Sunday. It was mailed parcel post on Wednesday. I have tracking numbers for all upon request.

Thanks
Ben

Thanks for the update

Got my couplers today. They need some cleaning but no more than I expected. Does anyone know where I can get a seals kit?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back