Bottling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpwilcox

Reaction score
I'm going to be bottling soon and have a few questions. My fermenter doesn't have a spout on it but I recently bought one. Should I just siphon out of my fermenter or transfer it over and siphon it from the bottling bucket? Any tips or tricks or lessons learned with bottling are appreciated too!! Thanks everyone.

jpwilcox said:
I'm going to be bottling soon and have a few questions. My fermenter doesn't have a spout on it but I recently bought one. Should I just siphon out of my fermenter or transfer it over and siphon it from the bottling bucket? Any tips or tricks or lessons learned with bottling are appreciated too!! Thanks everyone.

Transfer from the fermenter to the bottling bucket with the spigot.

Sorry I am mobile so can't point you to it but if you go to the bottling section there is a very well written sticky about the bottling process and how to deal with everything from priming sugar to carbonating.

Be sure to read it before you start! :)

Go to the bottling/kegging section. There is a sticky for new bottlers. everything you ever wanted to know and then some.

Pez.

Back