bottling 2 batches in one day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Kinda like work!!! just bottled 2 batches to " GET STUFF OUTTA THE WAY FOR COMPANY" My wifes family is coming tomorrow and I had 2 batches that needed bottled so she decided today was a good day to bottle beer.

I was feeling overly ambitious and decided to bottle 3 batches and brew a batch in a day. I'm not welcome to brew in the kitchen anymore.

I've bottled two, transferred one and brewed a 2 hour boil. Bottling isn't that bad once you get the hang of it.

I'm bottling two today, actually. This thread has not inspired me...

It's not as difficult as you may think. I may go home and bottle two tonight as well. Once you get the process down you'll be done with two of them in under two hours.

The bottling itself is a breeze....the clean up after each one is what I hated.

I find that bottle multiple batches in one day save a lot of time. It usually takes us about 40 to 45 minutes to bottle 5 gallons from start to finish. Since the tree, vintner, sanitizer, equipment is already out, it only takes about 25 minutes for the follow batches.

Back