Bottle shops along I-5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaconga

Reaction score
I am going to be in Seattle area next weekend for a few days and then will be driving down I-5 through Portland to get to Lincoln city on the Oregon coast. What good bottle shops should I visit along the way? I already have a good idea of breweries but will have my wife and kids with me so a bottle shop not too far out of the way might be nicer.

Even some of our grocery stores (and Costco too) will have an astounding variety.

Chuck's Hop Shop has two locations now, the original Greenwood (North Seattle) location and also a new location in the CD (Just North of I-90).

Full Throttle Bottles in Georgetown (between I-90 and Boeing Field) is a good option too and might help you avoid driving back across town in bad traffic. They are near several other breweries and can definitely point you in the right direction if you have time for more than a hit and run.

There's lots of other places you could visit but recommendations are pretty location dependent. Post a few more details of where you'll be staying and when you'll have free time.

You can swing off I5 into Olympia and hit up Gravity on 4th.

Back