Bootleg Brown

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewmanBeing

Reaction score
I started brewing when I was 16 as a workaround to the age limit. I am 31 now and have brewed at least 50 batches. For a long time I was into all-grain but now mainly use a partial mash technique. I find the greatest flavor improvements have come from sanitary techniques, using liquid yeasts and making a starter culture to create a vigorous primary fermentation and the use of quality specialty grains and hops. I haven't brewed much te last 2 years but have recently brewed a couple of batches and may be getting back into it. I live in Bellevue, WA and I also love to snowboard and play guitar.

Welcome to the forum, BrewmanBeing. I hope you stick around and share your knowledge.

You 'sound' pretty groovy man. The only Bellevue I ever heard of was a 'special' place...

...certainly NOT where you're from....of course!

:mug:

I'm in Bothell, WA and I just started this business of brewing. Sounds like you've got a lot of experience and some stories to tell. If you ever want to go have a local brew let me know.

Back