Boner Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a lot of hot chicks like a boner brew... Also like the look on the guy's face (in the horizontal striped blue polo shirt, after the smoking hot blonde behind the bar holding a pair of boner brews)... Looks like the girls are trying to get more boner 'brew' out of him... :drunk:

What's next... Schlong-Lager?

gross... i hate myself for thinking of this: brings a new meaning to the style "cream ale"

let me get this straight, in texas you will be able to go to some hooters and get a boner? sounds good to me :mug:

a bavarian wheat with a pineapple twist sounds good. I usually dont like fruit/citrus in beer but in ones like blue moon it is refreshing down south in the hot summer.

i didnt mean for this to turn out as the neverengding innuendo thread but i will take a swing at it.

- I bet they will be served at room temperature instead of cold so that you dont get shorted.

i didnt mean for this to turn out as the neverengding innuendo thread but i will take a swing at it.

- I bet they will be served at room temperature instead of cold so that you dont get shorted.

It hear it has better head when it's served in a warm mug...

I hear that the girls like it better in long necks...

You can drink it with one hand, but some prefer to use two. :D

I hear they're working on a recipe that will go well with cream filled donuts.

You mean like Bavarian cream? Would that not make it an imported boner? :drunk:Maybe good with snacks,like rocky mountain oysters,or head cheese?

You mean like Bavarian cream? Would that not make it an imported boner? :drunk:Maybe good with snacks,like rocky mountain oysters,or head cheese?

Nope, Boston cream filling... :D Make the pairing all American... Unless they decide to match it up with a Belgian Blonde... :D

You won't catch me eating RMO, at least not willingly:drunk:... I do hear that head cheese is a wonderful thing though... :rockin:

Could match it up with some brats... Although that might make it more of a sausage fest... :eek:

I always thought head cheese was synonymous with the sausage fest. You can't have one without the other.
Or maybe they'll make an Ancient Boner,& call it "Boner's Ark"...or "moldy Di**"!
...or a spring boner,"over the rainbow"?...

I think people don't really know what head cheese is...

It is on my list of things to try... Just need to get to a place that's known for having the good stuff...

They could make a cherry wheat can call it "Cherry Popper"... :D

Ok...time for a break.lolz. It's gelatin with pork scraps & stuff in it. The Germans serve it like a sort of salad with a vinaigrette.. There's a German sausage shop in Cleveland,OH that has a stall in the west 25th street market that has the good German stuff,they claim. I just gotta get over there! German sausage fest with good fresh head cheese. I hear it's made frequently...;)

I used to work at a deli, and head cheese and blood tongue were the 2 things we hated to slice. The head cheese sounds like rubber being cut. The only time I tried it was at my friend's restaurant. He showed me how he made it....it wasn't too bad actually.

To continue.....I wonder how many people wake up to a Boner in the morning?

A Boner Beer in the morning to get you UP and going right... :D

Of course having a sexy (and willing) SWMBO makes it all the better... :rockin:

Or maybe they'll make a summer ale,& call it "old sundial"? Or a hemp beer & call it big joint? Maybe a cream stout,"big Johnson"?

I would imagine that "Big Johnson" would have to have a thick head, and only be available in 24-32oz bottles...

They could do an Asian inspired brew and call it "Longduc Dong"... :D

Just as a history/geography lesson,my brother came back from being stationed in Tokyo while in the Marines. He had given that name to his Japanese friend,who,like many,carried their coins (with the hole in the middle) Called "dong" around their neck on a string. Hence,"long dong silver". You can get your minds outta the gutter now. rofl.

Now you don't have to go to the morgue anymore to suck down a cold one.

The gimmicky name kinda blows. What's next, "Man in the canoe brew"?

What if we have to take the skin boat to Tunatown to find it? Will they serve sausage in a bun with Boner Cream ale? Or Long Dong silver wheat with cream of sum yong gi?

Back