Boil pot in canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthewrozon

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good source for 7.5 gal + boil pots in Canada? I read these threads of people from the states finding aluminum pots for about 50-60$ but the cheapest I can find here is 100$ approx.

If you have a wal-mart, they sell 26 liter SS ones, I think for 60usd.

Does your town have a restaurant supply store? Russel Food Service in T.Bay, ON has 20 gallon 5 mil aluminum pots for $80... that's regular price...

Check your yellow pages... you might get lucky.

Where in Canada are you? I picked up a 5 gallon stainless pot at Home Hardware for 40 or so - seen them in home hardware in Napanee, Kingston and Mississauga. If you're in the GTA, I grabbed a 10 gallon aluminum pot at Honest Eds for $60. I have also seen some great deals on Amazon that ship to Canada.

If you have a Club Entrepot Provigo near you (or you make your way into MTL on occasion) they have 40qt aluminum pots for something like $60, plus another 10 or so for the lid. I saw these at the Lasalle location, and the pots seem quite good, 4mm thick nicely riveted handles, I plan to buy mine there inthe spring.

I was at canadian tire a couple of days ago and they had a big selection of large pots for canning on clearance. Sorry didn't actually look at the price.

A while back there were some cheap ones at The Real Canadian Wholesale Club (Loblaws)

Have you thought about a converted keg? You could probably pick up one on kijiji/scrap yard for free to cheap.

I bought a burner last year at home depot for $30

just a thought

Back