Bluetooth Headphones for Mowing Lawn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billjames

Reaction score
wireless%2Bheadphones%2Bmowing.jpg

Need to get some bluetooth headphones or junior won't mow lawn. Says wires keep getting in the way.

Found this How to Make Wireless Earbuds worried about interference from lawn mower and bluetooth.

+1,000,000 !

I can only hope this was posted as a joke - but in today's "spoil-the-crap-out-of-your-children" world, who knows?

If I had refused a chore, or wanted it more "convenient" or comfortable as above, I'd be very hungry about now, grounded, no privileges, and thinking very hard about what I had done.

I can't believe he hasn't got his kid a riding mower yet. Child Abuse!;)

Tell junior if he doesn't get his ass out and mow he won't be able to SIT on his ass for a while. Then MAYBE after the lawn is mowed he gets his Ipad back. Maybe.

Parenting preferences aside, I have some motorola bluetooth headphones that I got off of amazon for about thirty bucks that are awesome. They're headphones, not earbuds. I sweat a lot and earbuds always fall out.

I think they're the motorokr line, not sure. Will edit this post when I get back home and can check.

edit:
nevermind. just saw the picture. Lol.

Bluetooth??

You mean Black and Blue ASS!

Hell, even my oldest often mows my lawn (it's a rider...).

When I was young I had to push an old smoking around our large yard! And I had to add oil just about every time I added gas!

Kids these days got it sooo good! I had to use a pair of trimming shears to get the edges.

Trimming shears sucked! That was the worst part about mowing, aside from the whole allergic to grass thing...

at least you had a gas mower, Homercidal - we had to cut with a reel mower all my formative years...

oh yeah, and it was uphill both ways...:D

at least you had a gas mower, Homercidal - we had to cut with a reel mower all my formative years...

oh yeah, and it was uphill both ways...:D

I still use one of those in my front yard. Gas-powered mower (not self-propelled though) is in the back yard.

Back