• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Blichmann G1 20 Gallon Boilermaker Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonW

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD

I've swapped my boil kettle to a 30 gallon one, so I'm selling off the 20. It has a second 3 piece valve added near the top for wort return. The QD's shown are NOT included, but the inside connection does have a 1/2" barb. Standard Blichmann dip tube is included, but no kettle screen, hop blocker, false bottom, etc. You add that accessory for whatever you want to use the kettle for.

It is the newer G1 version with a silver faced temp dial instead of the older Blichmann white faced dials. It is the far right kettle in the pics (but they're all the same anyways). Condition is a 9.5/10. It shows signs of use, but there are no issues with it whatsoever.

Price is $350 for local pickup only. I have no intentions on trying to ship this! I live in Huntington Beach and work in Torrance, so I can meet up anywhere near those two locations. If you come to HB, I'll even buy you a beer! :mug:

Brew_Stand_0.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

I had a question sent to me asking if there was distortion where the second valve is attached. No, there is not. That is a reflection of the hose attached to the kettle. The finish on these is so reflective that it is hard to take pictures of them without picking up all kinds of objects in the reflection.

IMG_4186.JPG

I'll take it if you can drag it down to San Diego with you. If you sell it local before than so you don't have to bring it, I understand.

Latest posts

Back