• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Blichmann 20 Gallon system. Keezer, Therminator, Hop Rocket, March Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Moving into a MUCH smaller place and need to get rid of the huge system we have built over the years.

I'm want to try and get rid of it as a lot first but will parse it out in a few weeks if nobody bites. Cash pickup in Brooklyn.

20 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker
20 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker w/ false bottom
Blichmann Therminator
Blichmann Hop Rocket
March 809hs
4 Glass Fermenters 6.5 gal
4 kegs
Holiday keezer with 3 tap tower . comes with tank and all tubing
Lots of tubes with connectors

ALL SOLD thanks

$1600 OBO

Pictures are here -- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nb4q9mzcibghlme/EL_fFepoap

Interested in the hop rocket if you decide to breakup and ship. If not, good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

In the process of posting now! check back tonight.

everything is in pristine condition besides the keezer.

I would be interested in the Therminator if you decide to sell separately.

I'm interested in the pump, fermenters and possibly a keg or two if you're willing to sell them separately. I live close by so I can definitely pick up

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm in Brooklyn till Wednesday. Maybe I can swing buy and take some of that equipment off your hands. Let me know. Thanks!

How much of a smaller place are you moving into? I have 15 gallon kettles, and was looking to get a slightly bigger system. Would you be willing to trade for the smaller kettles and some cash? I am in northeastern pa so I'm not too far from nyc.

I would have taken everything except for the hop rocket, pump, and Therminater ( I already have those). I'm back in Delaware now! :(

Not parting out yet. I have one person interested in taking the whole lot. If he doesn't by next week then its open season

If you are interested, I have two 15 gallon blichmanns. Trade them and some cash for the 20 gallons kettles

Latest posts

Back