• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blank kegs in west Chicago suburbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrInternet

Reaction score
Hey all!

I have 2 kegs with the tops cut out, and one intact (spear gone, all walls and top intact). Left to right, they are Miller, Anheuser, Miller... the top cuts aren't the sexiest, but they aren't bad at all. Might need a rub with some sandpaper around the rim (I think the cuts were fresh). These kegs have no bulkhead or fitting holes drilled, and all walls are intact.

Looking to move all three at once ideally, but will part them out. Prices are $40 for the topped keg, $50 for each cut keg. Take any two for $10 off the combined price, or take all three for $120.

WILL TRADE FOR CORNIES!!! I will take cornies for these kegs 2-for-1. 2 cornies for 1 keg, as long as they are holding pressure and have been cleaned with gaskets replaced (no soda or syrup stains/smells). Will also entertain trade offers for March pump/recirculating coil chiller cooler setup components... or potentially decent quantities of reasonably fresh hops or specialty grains... let me know what you have!

I am in the Naperville area, PM me here to arrange a meetup!

DSC00494.JPG

DSC00496.JPG

do you have the spear for the intact one? and does it hold pressure? if its intact I have pin locks I'll trade you I'll give you 2 or 3 for it.

EDIT: So, it turns out I'm an unobservant idiot... the "intact" keg is not fully intact, the spear has been removed. The shell is intact, and that is all. The ad has been modified...

Hello very interested in your kegs you have for sale. Please either write me back at neverbeli at hotmail or call my cell 219-707-7306, would like to pic up this weekend. thanks Tom

Hello very interested in your kegs you have for sale. Please either write me back at neverbeli at hotmail
thanks Tom

Hey Smurf, you might want to hit me with an email from my profile, I sent you an email yesterday, and if you didn't get it, something must have gone wrong... you're first in line, let's do it! :)

I am not firmiliar with how this site works very good. It would be best if you could call my cell 219-707-7306 or drop me an email Neverbeli at msn and please include your contact info so we can make this haapen. Still interested.
thanks
Tom

Back