Black Friday Sales?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u81doughboy

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone knows of any HBS that has black friday deals coming up. I've seen that brew-boss has one, but do others?

My local shop does specials every year. They do ship, but I don't know if they'll ship to OH, and the shipping costs may be too much even if they do.

I hate Black Friday shopping. Roughly 20 years clean. Never going back. I will either fish, brew beer or play soccer that day but I refuse to buy anything. Maybe I can fit in 2 of 3.

wouldnt it be a cyber monday sale for most online brew stores?

I'd like to pick up a Grainfather or High Gravity rig at a substantial (10%-20%) discount. Northern Brewer specifically excludes Grainfather for their current sale. If Homebrewing.org does a flat discount (plus their 5% store credit), that would make up my mind. Or if the company store did a flat discount on top of the jacket bundle, that would be good.

-edit- Just noticed that High Gravity has the 120V system discounted right now. Hmmm.

I think what I did last year was I took advantage of that sale NB had a few days ago where if you spent $125 you got a $25 gift card. Then, I was able to use those gift cards on an offer when it was buy X get free Y. So, I got like $175 worth of stuff for the $125. It's always good to double down on offers when you can!

Latest posts

Back