Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2013 @ Kegconection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was all set to buy a new perlick 575ss triple tower, but they aren't included in your sale. Major bummer. I found it $80 cheaper at Beverage Factory. Why on earth are you excluding Perlicks from the tower kits?

I'm confused by the question. We aren't excluding Perlicks from the tower kits. If you're asking, "Why aren't the Perlicks on sale?", it's because we've got so many other discounts going on to provide a better overall value on people's orders that we can't make every individual item in the store a sale item.

http://www.kegconnection.com/3-faucet-tower-homebrew-kegerator-kit/

If you click that link above, you'll see that you absolutely can upgrade to whatever Perlick faucets you'd like.

Sorry for any confusion but we hope that you can see that we're doing our best to provide exceptional products at exceptional prices. We appreciate the feedback and maybe next year we'll be able to provide Perlick faucets at even better pricing than our everyday low prices.

cheers,

joshua

Alas... I was hoping for new 5-gallon kegs at $100 :(

I just don't want to have to deal with a used keg.

Maybe next sale... (I know you've done it in the past!)

These reconditioned kegs are brand new but they were shipped with either a manufacture defect (which required us to rethread the posts) or minor dents/dings on the body. Whatever issue it was that required these to be reconditioned are fully resolved and we guarantee our products 100%.

If you ever have any issues with a keg, kit, or component that you order from our site, we are dedicated to making it right!

cheers,

joshua

Looks like I'm going to start kegging :D. Thanks for the great deals! :mug:

Ordered a kit and a keg!

Oh man, my first Black Friday purchase ever! Couldn't resist ordering the Ball Lock keg and the Basic Ball Lock Keg Kit. My wife really knows what I wanted for Xmas :ban:

Bought an extra keg and some cleaner. Couldn't pass that keg deal up. You can never have too many. :p

got started with you guys when I started kegging, now adding 2 more pin locks and some other goodies. I had also been eyeing those IPA glasses for awhile elsewhere so what the hey pulled the trigger on those as well( good prices). Thanks for keeping our kegging needs fulfilled.

Picked up my first keg, already have the kegerator!!! Can't wait to start keging, I have an all Centennial IPA in secondary now!!!

Looks like I'm going to start kegging :D. Thanks for the great deals! :mug:

Ordered a kit and a keg!

Let us know if you ever even consider going back to bottling. Not that we don't like bottling SOME of the time, but we definitely appreciate the conveniences and efficiency of kegging!

cheers,

joshua

These reconditioned kegs are brand new but they were shipped with either a manufacture defect (which required us to rethread the posts) or minor dents/dings on the body. Whatever issue it was that required these to be reconditioned are fully resolved and we guarantee our products 100%.

If you ever have any issues with a keg, kit, or component that you order from our site, we are dedicated to making it right!

cheers,

joshua

Oh I'm sure :) I just have been putting off the investment because it's gonna cost me quite a bit. Being super picky lets me put it off even more :)

Pulled the trigger on a single keg setup! $150 for everything including keg and tank! BOOYAH! That's $30-$50 cheaper than I've seen anywhere else and free shipping on top!

Hey Josh, I ordered a pretty big set up from you guys, 4 kegs, 10lbs Co2, lines shanks and taps.

When I look at my order it says awaiting fulfillment. The money has been withdrawn from my account. Anything I should do, or should Call in?

Thanks

PS. order number 1536

ZEDEH said:
Hey Josh, I ordered a pretty big set up from you guys, 4 kegs, 10lbs Co2, lines shanks and taps. When I look at my order it says awaiting fulfillment. The money has been withdrawn from my account. Anything I should do, or should Call in? Thanks PS. order number 1536

Didn't make that big of an order yesterday and got the same thing!! Hope it's just a glitch!!

Honestly the fact that I ordered at 2 am on a Friday and it shipped already is amazing. I would have thought nothing would ship until Monday at the super earliest. I seriously doubt anyone has anything to worry about here.

Honestly the fact that I ordered at 2 am on a Friday and it shipped already is amazing. I would have thought nothing would ship until Monday at the super earliest. I seriously doubt anyone has anything to worry about here.

+1. awaiting fulfillment is not a glitch. just part of the system. If its as fast as my order was it should change to shipped on Monday or soon after

Yeah its just im sure my order was one of the fiest in at 12:10 I just didnt know if it ment I they were waiting on something from me.

Any chance you guys are going to have more of the $34.95 Racetrack lid kegs??

Was hoping to get one but your site says "Sorry but this item is currently unavailable."

Went to the site and put stuff in my cart to check prices. Had to enter all my info for a shipping quote decided not to buy. The sent me 4 emails telling me I didn't complete my order! I had to unsubscribe from their mailing list. Ended up going with kegerator.com

Ordered a racetrack keg, regulator, and basic setup right when the sale started midnight Friday. Got a notice from FedEx a bit ago that it's been delivered. Love the fast service!

Ordered a racetrack keg, regulator, and basic setup right when the sale started midnight Friday. Got a notice from FedEx a bit ago that it's been delivered. Love the fast service!
Just came here to post the same thing. It was waiting on my porch when I got home from work :ban:

As a side note I also got a bunch of "nag" e-mails about not completing an order as well. It would be nice to maybe get just one but several over the last few days is a bit much IMO.

Checked my racetrack keg out on my lunch break. Looks good and was pressurized. My only concern is where I'd get parts for it if needed. The posts are definitely different from my other keg. Anyone know?

Checked my racetrack keg out on my lunch break. Looks good and was pressurized. My only concern is where I'd get parts for it if needed. The posts are definitely different from my other keg. Anyone know?

Can you post pics of the posts/poppets?

Give me a sec and I'll post a picture. I was looking at the wrong keg before.... These are a little different.

The gas in side does have a plastic gas tube, I have other with them as well so that's no big deal. However, that's as far as I can get the tube out...it won't come out. I've tried pushing from the bottom but to no avail. I'm hesitant to grab it with something from the top as I don't want to crush it. The white plastic inserts under the poppet are new to me as well.
6a1UAEx.jpg

The liquid side has the same white plastic insert under the poppet but an odd (to me anyway) shape underneath. Note the rubber washer, it's "wide" not round as is the grove under the post it sits in. The replacement rubber washers are all round, not sure how well it will seal if replaced.
Bau4ZZw.jpg

Can't post a pic at the moment, but the post have plastic inserts in them. The gas in dip tube is also plastic and looks smaller than my other keg's tube. Everything appears in decent condition so it's not that big of a deal. I was wondering just in case.

Hey Josh, I ordered a pretty big set up from you guys, 4 kegs, 10lbs Co2, lines shanks and taps.

When I look at my order it says awaiting fulfillment. The money has been withdrawn from my account. Anything I should do, or should Call in?

Thanks

PS. order number 1536

Sorry for being MIA for so long. Thanksgiving was a little too good for me and I came down with something so have been under the influence of cold/flu medicine.

"Awaiting Fulfillment" is a system default that just means your order has not yet been boxed from our warehouse crew to be shipped.

I'm willing to bet that you got a shipping notification today as our guys have been really quick with fulfilling orders but, in case you haven't, you can call the office at 325-356-5204 and someone in customer service will be able to assist you.

Again, I'm deeply sorry that it took me this long to reply! Hope this helps.

cheers,

joshua

Any chance you guys are going to have more of the $34.95 Racetrack lid kegs??

Was hoping to get one but your site says "Sorry but this item is currently unavailable."

As of right now, we are completely sold out of the Racetrack kegs. If we ever have any in stock, we always make sure to let HBT know first.

You could try and call the office tomorrow morning (325-356-5204), ask for Todd (owner), and see if he has any left around.

I can't guarantee there is any, but you can always try.

Hope this helps!

cheers,

joshua

Went to the site and put stuff in my cart to check prices. Had to enter all my info for a shipping quote decided not to buy. The sent me 4 emails telling me I didn't complete my order! I had to unsubscribe from their mailing list. Ended up going with kegerator.com

I apologize for the emails!

This is a new feature of our brand new website's platform but we haven't been getting very positive feedback, as it appears to email people on a nightly basis.

If the general consensus from you guys is that it really bugs you, please let me know and we can just simply remove the "remind" feature.

During our site testing, we received feedback from maybe 3-5% of users saying that it was excessive, while the rest simply noted that it was a one time email.

I appreciate your feedback and hope that you'll consider us the next time you need any draft beer equipment supplies.

cheers,

joshua

Sorry for being MIA for so long. Thanksgiving was a little too good for me and I came down with something so have been under the influence of cold/flu medicine.

"Awaiting Fulfillment" is a system default that just means your order has not yet been boxed from our warehouse crew to be shipped.

I'm willing to bet that you got a shipping notification today as our guys have been really quick with fulfilling orders but, in case you haven't, you can call the office at 325-356-5204 and someone in customer service will be able to assist you.

Again, I'm deeply sorry that it took me this long to reply! Hope this helps.

cheers,

joshua

Thanks man, I did get something this morning. I was just weary because the bank I'm with likes to cut my card off when I do online shopping. Signed up for paypal and seems to be working thus far.

Order should be here Thursday, Great company!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Give me a sec and I'll post a picture. I was looking at the wrong keg before.... These are a little different.

The gas in side does have a plastic gas tube, I have other with them as well so that's no big deal. However, that's as far as I can get the tube out...it won't come out. I've tried pushing from the bottom but to no avail. I'm hesitant to grab it with something from the top as I don't want to crush it. The white plastic inserts under the poppet are new to me as well.
6a1UAEx.jpg

The liquid side has the same white plastic insert under the poppet but an odd (to me anyway) shape underneath. Note the rubber washer, it's "wide" not round as is the grove under the post it sits in. The replacement rubber washers are all round, not sure how well it will seal if replaced.
Bau4ZZw.jpg

I wish I could help troubleshoot or resolve your issue right here but I'm just a lowly marketing serf.

Please call Todd tomorrow, at your convenience (325-356-5204), and he'll be able to resolve your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

cheers,

joshua

Back