Best Star Trek Quotes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Ive decided to call my Kottbusser Ale, FOUR LIGHTS!..

it makes perfect sense.. it has (Wheat, Pils, Oats, Honey.. and Molasses)

4 light sugars and a 5th dark sugar. .. even made a label!

4lights1-65028.jpg

YES!!!

With your permission, I'd love to brew that myself, with your wonderful artwork.

Well done!

I actually updated my label format.. i printed that one out and didnt really like a couple things about it. I will admit though the gray part i found on the internet somehwere.. it may be a tshirt or something.

4lights-65029.png

"The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think."

-CAPT Picard

I always liked how Deforest Kelley (bones) complained of always having to find a different way to say," He's dead, Jim". And to our impatient moments in life," Mr Scott, we need some power up here or we're all dead"! " Give me a few minutes captain, we're pickin' up the pieces down here"! " We don't have a few minutes"! Or from The Wrath of Khan, " I've done far worse than kill you, admiral. I've hurt you...& I wish to go on...hurting you. I will leave you as you left ME, as you left HER. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet"! " KHAAAAN! KHAAAAN"!

would this be an appropriate time for one of those colorful metaphors? (Spock to Kirk "Star Trek The Motion Picture")

This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks! - Lt. Jean Rasczak

"One damned minute admiral." - Spock, ST4

"Please state the nature of the medical emergency." - The Doctor, STV

"Ah, quatrotriticale, I know it well. It was inwented by a little old lady outside Leningrad..." - Chekov, STOS

"Only one human captain has ever survived battle with Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else... " - Delenn Babylon 5

"Kirk to Enterprise" - STOS, ST1-6.

"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise, Her 5 year mission (or "its' continuing mission"): to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life & new civilizations, to boldy go where no man (or "no one") has gone before." - STOS & STNG.

Back