Best Star Trek Quotes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gracie's Pregnant

Aah! Hellloooo computer!

The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!

And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

And my favorite of all: I have been, and always shall be, your friend.

*EDIT - oh and this one:
Data: She brought me closer to humanity than I ever thought possible, and for a time...I was tempted by her offer.
Jean-Luc Picard: How long a time?
Data: Zero-point-six-eight seconds, sir. For an android, that is nearly an eternity.

Rev.

They let their women wear cloths??

Huuumon play Dom jot...

Darmok and jilad at tenagra..... Shaka when the walls fell...

Lol I haven't even branched into other series yet... Looks like only the two of us are interested in trek quotes.

"It is possible to commit no mistake and still lose. That's not a weakness; that is life."
-JLP

Captain, I must protest! I am NOT a Merry Man!

BTW, Mirilis, your first quote is one of my favorites. My wife and I say that to each other all the time, being as we have a light fixture in our kitchen with five bulbs in it... It was especially fun when one of the bulbs burned out.

"Resistance is futile." - STNG

"I am not programmed to respond in that area." - STOS

"Norman, Norman..." - STOS

"Coffee, the finest organic suspension known to man!" - STV

"I was wondering how far down those spots go." - DS9

"I'm giving ya all she's got Captain!" - STOS

"I can no change the laws of physics, Captain!" - STOS

" I am endeavoring, ma'am, to construct a mnemonic memory circuit using stone knives and bearskins." - STOS

Regards, GF.

The definition of humans as "ugly bags of mostly water".

I do some IT work as part of my job when I work in conflict zones (normally I am the database admin)...this is often the term for the reservist full bird who uses his secure computer to Skype home or try to watch youtube kitten videos...they will always have a special place in my heart.

Beam me up, Scottie.

A piece of trivia... that exact phrase was never once said in a single Star Trek episode or movie. He'd usually say a different permutation, something more like, "Scotty, 2 two beam up".

Rev.

Sorry, I was confused by the title of the thread... Start Trek? I was trying to make it make sense.

Shall I endeavour to modify said title, appropriately?

So Ive decided to call my Kottbusser Ale, FOUR LIGHTS!..

it makes perfect sense.. it has (Wheat, Pils, Oats, Honey.. and Molasses)

4 light sugars and a 5th dark sugar. .. even made a label!

4lights1-65028.jpg

"Him? He's harmless. Back in the '60s he was part of the peace movement at Berkeley. I think he did a little too much LDS" -- Kirk

And...

Captain Kirk: Let's take a look. Full sensor scan, Mr. Spock. They can't expect us not to look them over now.
Commander Decker: Now that we're looking down their throat.
Captain Kirk: Right, now that we've got them just where they want us.

Q to Worf: Microbrain. Growl for me, let me know you still care.

Kirk to Gillian Taylor: No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outerspace.

Gorkon: You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original klingon.

Star Trek IV had some great ones

"Excuse me, sir! Can you direct us to the naval base in Alameda? It's where they keep the nuclear wessels."

"Everybody remember where we parked"

"These are not the droids you're looking for." -Capt. James Tiberius Kenobi.

:drunk: Running away now

Latest posts

Back