Best place to buy grain Southeast Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redhawk

Reaction score
I am living in College Station, TX and just getting into all-grain. Thanks to everyone here I have assembled my mash tun and wort chiller. Anyone from around here know a good place to buy grain? Looks like it will nickel and dime me to death to order just 20# from online retailers and we don't have a homebrew shop around.

If nothing is local, where do you buy grain online?

I live just down the road in Tyler and I buy most of my stuff from Austin Homebrew. I buy base grains in bulk at Homebrew Headquarters in Dallas whenever it's convenient.

For bulk, it's really only practical to buy where you can actually pick up the grains, otherwise the shipping gets pricey.

Home Brew Party in San Antonio is a few blocks from my house, and they have very reasonable prices, especially if you want to buy base grains in bulk. Look them up; they have a fantastic variety and basically everything you need for beer or wine making. As far as shipping goes, I can't speak to that end, because they are a few blocks from my house... Good luck my friend. College Station is a cool place.

Back