Best place keg posts/lids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChugachBrewing

Reaction score
Normally I don't have to buy many of these, but I'm looking for posts and (ball or pin) and lids. I recently came in to 15 kegs with no posts or lids, and am trying to find a "deal"... just like everyone else. I'm aware of who the "big sellers" are, Northern Brewer, Keg connection, etc.

Thoughts?

I would post an add on CL stating exactly what you are looking for. Many home brewers, who are into kegging, have extra parts laying around that they may no longer need and let go for a fair price. IMO this is the best place to start. You can also reach out to local home brew clubs in your area. If they have a website, there is normally a classifieds section for buying/selling. Good Luck!

sadly a friend has 2 corny kegs without lids that have been sitting outdoors for years. So by the time I buy all the parts I will have two crappy old kegs with as much sunk into them as what most LHBS's charge for a used one with new seals, etc. I still may grab them next time I visit "just in case I find parts here and there on the cheap"

Back