Best method to carb in 3 days??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beardown

Reaction score
So, I have a batch that I want to carb in 3 days... I'd usually just let it sit on serving psi for a while and wait. I also know how to force carb to get it real quick. But, I have 3 days to play with and wondering if anyone out there has a great 3 day technique? Thinking of - obviously purging a few times then letting it sit on 30 psi for a day, then maybe 15 for day, then serving psi for a day? Thoughts tips? Thanks

If the beer starts cold, then I do 30 psi for 36 hrs, then vent and set to serving pressure. If beer starts warm, then 30 psi for 48 hrs, then vent and reset. Beer must be in keezer/keggerator while carbing.

Brew on :mug:

Yea it's cold crashing now - will be cold for 3 days by time I keg, will be in keggerator while time / thanks

Set at 40psi and roll back and forth for 10 to 15 mins (lie the keg on it's side), vent, then connect at serving pressure for a few days.

if the beer starts cold, then i do 30 psi for 36 hrs, then vent and set to serving pressure. If beer starts warm, then 30 psi for 48 hrs, then vent and reset. Beer must be in keezer/keggerator while carbing.

Brew on :mug:
+1

Back