Best kegerator conversion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrone_mike

Reaction score
So my bank just gave me a 200 dollar amazon gift card! Im looking at the most reasonable and reliable conversion kit. Or should i piece it together? Looking for less than 150 before the keg.

Thanks!

If you don't have kegs you need to buy that first with all of the hardware to go with it (Co2 tank, Quick disconnects, serving line, gas line). You will burn through most of that money on just those items and then you can look for the fridge or freezer you want to convert.

$200 is a good start but you'll be putting quite a bit more into a kegerator

Yea. Locally there are nices fridges on CL everyday for around 50 so.im.picking up that soon and there is another place that sells cornys fairly cheap. I just need to find the best way to spend the 200 online. So you think just getting the kit will be easiest?

Sorry for the random punctuation and spelling. My phone is not so cooperative ha

So my bank just gave me a 200 dollar amazon gift card! Im looking at the most reasonable and reliable conversion kit. Or should i piece it together? Looking for less than 150 before the keg.

Thanks!

You may be interested in one of our kits. Very well priced. Thanks for considering us.

Best of luck!

http://www.birdmanbrewing.com/keg-kits/

Ha that's ok. Still need to buy all the family christmas presents so i can save the gift card if needed!

Hey Birdman, I'm in the market for a kegging ssystem. That's a pretty nice deal on your 2-tap fridge system. Even with optional upgrades, it's a nice deal. I'd rather have an independent manifold with shutoffs, but based on your price with options, it's not a deal breaker. To the OP, sorry if I hijacked your thread.

Hey Birdman, I'm in the market for a kegging ssystem. That's a pretty nice deal on your 2-tap fridge system. Even with optional upgrades, it's a nice deal. I'd rather have an independent manifold with shutoffs, but based on your price with options, it's not a deal breaker. To the OP, sorry if I hijacked your thread.

Thanks for checking us out. Lots of folks have purchased that from us. Appreciate your consideration. Best of luck.

Back