Bellingham Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foremoler

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been all grain brewing for around a year now - I've been a member of this site for about a month but never got around to introducing myself!

I'm just out of college (degree in Psychology) working in the grocery industry, but brewing is slowly (or rather quickly) taking over all of my time, and passion. I brew 1 - 2 batches a week and love it. I've learned a lot from reading threads on this site and wanted to shout out a big thank you!

I research brewing everyday and am learning a lot quickly - but have a hell of a lot to left to learn. I will be trying to get involved with the Bellingham Beer lab project, but if there are any other brewing opportunities out there in Bellingam, or the Seattle area - please let me know! I would quit grocery today and start brewing tomorrow (professionally, I guess its already pretty likely i'll be brewing tomorrow) if I could. Thanks for listening! I look forward to learning more about and from all of you here at homebrewtalk. :mug:

Every answered questions results in exponentially more questions, it is the nature of knowledge!

Welcome! I'm sure you will see plenty of Washingtonians around the site.

Welcome to the forum. Bellingham's a great area, got a sister thats getting ready to graduate from Western next year (Go Viking's Womens Crew). I do about a batch a week too, and yep it can really devour your time. Thank god for sleep, but then I dream about brewing. Maybe you could write the book "A Pyschoanalysis of the Homebrewer" and it's companion "Coping with your Partners Obession: A guide to Putting up with Homebrewing". If you do, I'm sure this forum would make a great case study :D

Good Luck and Happy Brewing :mug:

Back