Beersmith Recipe/Shopping List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad67z

Reaction score
I have entered my current inventory entered, I have my recipes all plugged in and I have my brew sessions added to the calendar.

I would like to remove the recipe items that I have on hand and generate a "shopping list" for the items I need to buy. This should be an easy function I would think, but I am having no luck.

I have entered my current inventory entered, I have my recipes all plugged in and I have my brew sessions added to the calendar.

I would like to remove the recipe items that I have on hand and generate a "shopping list" for the items I need to buy. This should be an easy function I would think, but I am having no luck.

Hmmm. Do you have to manual fill the shopping list?

Hey Yoop, I don't see any other way than manually filling it or dropping in the whole recipe. And I must state how "ironic" it is that you chimed in,one of the recipes I'm working on is a variation of your "California Common", it's one of my favorites.

I usually drop in the whole recipe and then delete the items that say "Needed" = 0. You can sort by the needed column and do a multiple select and delete.

I don't see any other way than manually doing it either, but what you have suggested it do would be an awesome feature. Maybe in the new Beer Smith:)

Back