Beersmith is confusing especially on ipad. Dont know how to set my profile or set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benzski

Reaction score
I'm using beersmith for the first time. I bought the app but also have the disc just my comp is down right now. What do I need to do to get started? What can you do with beersmith? Is there a tutorial or site that explains it or a video

If you take your time and read through help section it will help you set up all of your profiles and get you going in no time. You can also click on the support function and send them an email with any questions you might have. They are very responsive. Beersmith is the best $25 I have spent on brewing. You'll love it once you get to know it.

Go to the help button. Then scroll down to the videos and watch them all a couple of times. The part to pay particular attention to is setting up you equipment profile. This may take a few brew sessions to refine but once you do everything else gets easier. I also think it is the best $$ spent if you want to make your own recipes. That said, I usually refer to known recipes then tweak.

Ask, and receive http://beersmith.com/video/. I'm the type that likes reading the directions after I'm done putting something together or "feel" like I've already mastered a software. With BeerSmith I really wish I'd taken the time up front to watch each and every one of these videos. It WILL answer at least most of your questions, and I noticed they recently added a section for the mobile app as well.

Back