Beersmith Ingredents not showing up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostboysbrew

Reaction score
I have having problems with beersmith not showing my ingredents when I open a beer recipe.This also happens when I go to create a new recipe and add ingredents to it. Is there some sort of lock option or something I could have pressed to do this? How do I fix it?
Thanks

Good Luck. It started with that for me, then after that I lost all my recipes too. Firstly back up your recipes before trying anyone's fix. After this happened twice to me, I switched over to BeerTools and I think BeerTools is better and it is compatible with Windows 7.

Yeah that has happened to me before. I dont remember the 'fix'. I think you have to go into your program files and delete one of them that has corrupted. Im not exactly sure which one, maybe someone else will tell you, or you can contact Brad Smith, who will gladly help you thru it.

Anyway, the point of my post is to say "relax, dont panic, you haven't lost anything". Contact Brad via their email.

Good Luck. It started with that for me, then after that I lost all my recipes too. Firstly back up your recipes before trying anyone's fix. After this happened twice to me, I switched over to BeerTools and I think BeerTools is better and it is compatible with Windows 7.

FWIW Beersmith works fine on my Win7.

Back