Beergun and huge foaming

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlejon326

Reaction score
So I bottled a batch of brew today and got an insane ammount of foam - i lost nearly 1/3 or more of the batch. Everything was sanitized, the serving psi was low - under 3, bottles were frozen, beer was at about 42-45 degrees, and i even had the beergun line sitting in ice water. possible overcarbonation?

It's the line that comes with the accessory kit, about 10ft of 3/16" - other posts show people having no problem with the line that comes with it, think I should trim it?

no. too much foam is sometimes too short of a line. with 3 psi, i was wondering if you had like an inch of line...

have you tried just serving a glass? if it is just straight over carbed, then not a BeerGun issue.

it possibly could be, but it was only carbed at maybe 15 psi at 45 degrees, maybe I didnt relize how soon I connected the co2 to it and just flat out overcarbed it

Back