Beer Survey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, thank you for all the great responses to the surveys. They have helped out greatly. I've moved forward with the project and narrowed down my design criteria. It would be extremely helpful if some of you guys could take the time to fill out this follow up survey. It's about 8 questions long, but the more detail you can put into the answers, the more helpful it will be.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LNN8PGJ

So far my research has turned up lots of interesting information, and led me to narrow down the branding portion of my project to focus on marketing towards homebrewers (hence why I need some more information from you guys ;)

On a side note, I brewed my first ever 5 gallon batch over the past weekend. Everything seemed to go smoothly, and I'll be doing a write up about it with pictures when I have a little more time.

Thanks to everyone who can take the time to fill you this survey, you're really helping me build a strong thesis project!!

_craig_

What I don't like on labels is small type. With my preference of including ingredients, that means I want a bigger label.

Back