Beer stores?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokopuff829

Reaction score
Anyone know any good stores in the Cleveland area that sell craft beers? I know Great Lakes Brewery is around but i was looking to try the real good stuff. Russian River, Sierra Nevada, and Dogfish, beers like that:)

I know there are closer places but Vintage Estate Wine and Beer in Youngstown is a great place. I dunno if you are even going to find RR anywhere in Ohio. If you find a place let me know and ill make the drive because it's hard to find in PA.

Check out Giant Eagle at the mall. The last time I was there,I found DFH 90min IIPA. They also had bell's Oberon,stone ruination,Rogue,& several others talked about on here. Made me wish I could've bought more...

unionrdr said:
Check out Giant Eagle at the mall. The last time I was there,I found DFH 90min IIPA. They also had bell's Oberon,stone ruination,Rogue,& several others talked about on here. Made me wish I could've bought more...

Yeah there are a couple GEs in Pittsburgh with beer now. Pretty nice selection in fact its huge and BMC gets like one shelf ha. GE +1

Anyone know any good stores in the Cleveland area that sell craft beers? I know Great Lakes Brewery is around but i was looking to try the real good stuff. Russian River, Sierra Nevada, and Dogfish, beers like that:)

Russian River basically doesnt distribute west of Colorado (except Philly) so unless you wanna drive 7 hours I dont think youre gonna find it! Its too bad too, their beers are spectacular.

Anyway, if youre looking for a great beer store in Cleveland hit up:
Rozis - Lakewood . Great store but popular so they tend to sell outta some stuff quickly.
North Coast Beverage - Lakewood - Small store that uses every square inch they have. Ive found some gems here recently.
Simones - Lakewood

You will definitely find SN and DFH at any of these stores among many other delicious offerings.

EDIT: I see youre from Elyria, might want to try Avon Wine Room also. A little closer for you and right off I-90.

That's about 2 country blocks from me. Never knew they were across from wally world. I'll have to go there too.

It is rumored that RR can be had in Pittsburgh. I think they just drive to philly and bring it back. Either way it doesn't last long. You have to keep your ear to the ground.

That's about 2 country blocks from me. Never knew they were across from wally world. I'll have to go there too.

Yea, its not the biggest selection (more of a wino store) but they do have some great craft beers.

Latest posts

Back