Beer magazine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AleForce1

Reaction score
Was out shopping over the weekend and saw this Brewing Beer magazine. Had to purchase a copy. Lots of great articles, brewing and cooking recipes. I think am going to get a few more to gift to some friends that are on the fence about starting homebrewing. Might be the gateway magazine to get them started. This publishing company also has some pretty cool cheese making magazines too.

Brewing_Beer.jpg

That's cool. I tired to get my friends into homebrewing too. I kept getting 2 copies of Zymurgy so I'd hand them out but no one was interested in brewing their own beer. They just keep drinking mine!

Do you have a link for the magazine website? Googling did not produce anything.

It's done by a publishing company called I-5 Publishing. It's a special magazine. I don't think it is a monthly like BYO or Zymurgy. I found it on the B&N newsstand. I showed it to one of my other brewing friends and they said that they bought a copy at Farm & Fleet.

I got a copy of this this weekend for a friend who is interested in home brewing. Great magazine for newbies. Sometimes zymurgy can be a bit overwhelming, this one is very accessible to "new to brewing" folks.

Saw Beer Brittle sold at a gift shop near Glacier NP a few years ago... That would be interesting to try to make.

I finally got mt new issue of BYO yesterday, unbeknownst to me. Beer jelly looks interesting...
I thought the exact same thing while reading it the other day
It's done by a publishing company called I-5 Publishing. It's a special magazine. I don't think it is a monthly like BYO or Zymurgy. I found it on the B&N newsstand. I showed it to one of my other brewing friends and they said that they bought a copy at Farm & Fleet.

Yes, it comes out every 6 weeks or so, I have a subscription and its 8 magazines a year. I wish it was monthly

I saw that on the stands. I figured between Zymurgy and BYO, I should refrain from yet another print magazine in my house. I didn't browse the pages though, maybe I should now.

I've had people interested in brewing beer, but when they listen to me about the process and most of all wait time, they shy away.

I saw that on the stands. I figured between Zymurgy and BYO, I should refrain from yet another print magazine in my house. I didn't browse the pages though, maybe I should now.

I've had people interested in brewing beer, but when they listen to me about the process and most of all wait time, they shy away.

For a potential or new homebrewer, it would be much more fun to read something like this magazine then Joy of Hombrewing or BYO and Zymurgy (all of which I've read and subscribed to) at least initially.

I left a copy of this magazine for my dentist who was pinging me about beer questions the other day, since there are two new brewers coming to town in the next 6 months. He knew I was a homebrewer... Yesterday he called me up and spent 15 minutes thanking me for the copy, as he felt the magazine answered a lot of his questions about the processes and why anyone would want to homebrew. Next up is to get him to come over and brew some beer.

You can trade his services for yours!
I'm going to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Someone PM me about what was in the magazine.. Here's the table of contents. Another cool thing about this magazine was the lack of ads.

toc.jpg

Back