Beer Labelizer - Label Generator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Terry,

Could you give me a little more information about what version of Safari and also Max OSX you are using. If I can replicate the problem you are having I can probably solve it. We built the site on macs and tied out both Safari and Firefox with them.

We updated the site to fix a bunch of issues people had with the original. It now works on mobile phones, has a proper login system ( so no more lost login issues I hope), support for umlauts, ability to save in jpg and png. We also setup a proper support channel so getting support for the site should be much faster. Just email [email protected] and that now goes to our support system.

Cheers
Andy

iMac
OSX 10.7.5

Safari Version 6.1.6

Firefox 41.0

Tried again today with the same results. Also, I can't log in. It isn't accepting my log in info.

Terry

Holy Flying Snappin Arsels Margaret ! ! ! This is just simply AWESOME ! ! !

read ALL 60 posts , printed 1 then paid for premium immediately !!! 5 bucks ? really ? thats all ? way worth it !

dead indian.jpg

There ya go!

Why isn't this the 1st item for new Brewers ( like me )to read ? I'm a total complete noob to Brewing beer , I've read extensive books , magazines & this forum to try & do a good job brewing , well being new I have been WAY to impatient to sample my efforts & have dumped 5+ small batches down the drain thinking I botched it up until my last beer ( simple am wheat ) opened 1 wasn't good at all , had to leave town came back 2 months later popped one open & eureka !!!! It tasted like a real beer , I vow to be patience & wait

I'm lookin for a vinyl cling label that can be written on and has a bunch of categories like: name, style, brew/bottle date, OG/FG, abv, ibu, yeast strain, hops, malts, and a brief description.
I don't want it 100% plain, but very lightly stylized.
I don't typically bottle unless I pull one off the kegerator to share.
I just brewed a beer to commemorate my first son birth (7/26 at 4:52pm est) the beer is about carbed and ready now and I'd like to bottle a bunch to give away when we get home tomorrow.
I don't have the means or desire to print at home and would like the possibility and flexibility of reusing them in the future.
Anyone wanna help a brother out?
I typically only bottle 22oz bombers, but have a ton of 12 oz too and wouldn't mind the label being oversized for the smaller bottles.
Thanks all,
-Steve

Steve,

Cling labels are all we do. We are a small company and I think you'll find our prices much lower than anywhere else. If you are looking to reuse your labels then you'll like our labels. www.beerclings.com

:off: http://www.stickergiant.com/static-cling-decals
@NewJersey check this web site. A google search for custom cling decals brings a couple more.

Sticker Giant = 250 label minimum, and you have to get a quote for price. It won't be cheap.

BeerClings.com = 12 label minimum (1 sheet)

We specialize in short runs for home brewers and can customize any size or shape :).

Bring your beer labelizer files over and we'll get you set up with labels that you can use over and over.

Hi Andy,

This looks very nice on my mobile phone. Thanks for the update and the new designs. What size do I need for the border of a picture in order to get it within the label?

Hi Andy,

This looks very nice on my mobile phone. Thanks for the update and the new designs. What size do I need for the border of a picture in order to get it within the label?

I'm not sure I quite understand. You want a border on an image you have to also show inside a label design?

Generally I recommend an image at least 500px by 500px so it's good resolution when printing.

Hi Andy,

I will put my remarks in other words.
Labelizer is cutting off the edges of my pictures when I loaded them in a label of Labelizer. I allways use picture larger then 550 x 500 px. Hower the edges are not shown on the label but cutted off.
How can I make the edges of a picture visible on a label?

I hope you understand my point.
I also sendan email with some examples to your support team.

Hi Andy,

I will put my remarks in other words.
Labelizer is cutting off the edges of my pictures when I loaded them in a label of Labelizer. I allways use picture larger then 550 x 500 px. Hower the edges are not shown on the label but cutted off.
How can I make the edges of a picture visible on a label?

I hope you understand my point.
I also sendan email with some examples to your support team.

Now I understand. This is partly our fault. In the interest of making things easy for people we take the image and then resize it to fit the space in the label for you, but we don't distort the image we crop the longer edge. This means the shortest edge of your image will fit perfectly but the longer edge will end up being trimmed. We perhaps need to come up with a better way to handle this.

Awesome app..if someone was planning on putting these bad boys on 16oz cans, what would be the best material to go with for permanent use. I don't want to pull them back off because I am going to be giving them to friends and family, and I'm looking for something that will hold up to moisture of being in a cooler.

Great website. Love that I can upload my own image. It would be great if you would just have a square that is completely your own image with (or without) the text.

yKcv.jpg

Love it! Went lifetime right away! Still need to tweak the label a bit though, just noticed the white stripe I added under the label strip to offset the pic to the left is making the top letters not show, and time will tell if this is an amber or brown. Moar design templates please! Oh, and a color laser printer would be a nice side gift for lifetime members don't you think? ;)

Joined the forum just to post here. Recently started brewing and came across this when looking for a way to label my bottles. Love the site and just became a lifetime member!

Wondering if most are just printing these on adhesive paper and cutting them out? Anyone found printer labels that match these sizes or shapes? I'd love to do some of the off shape labels, but with having to cut them out, I'm sticking with rectangular for now.

Thanks for the amazing site!

Joined the forum just to post here. Recently started brewing and came across this when looking for a way to label my bottles. Love the site and just became a lifetime member!

Wondering if most are just printing these on adhesive paper and cutting them out? Anyone found printer labels that match these sizes or shapes? I'd love to do some of the off shape labels, but with having to cut them out, I'm sticking with rectangular for now.

Thanks for the amazing site!
There are some guys using a laser printer to print in a regular sheet of paper and using milk to "glue" the label to the bottle.
Take a look:

Check this thread about using milk: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16313

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice site....straightforward to use and enough customization and options to make it a no-brainer for the $8 lifetime sign up.

Followed a link to the site, played around for about 5 minutes and had a nice custom label ready for print/application.

Keep up the good work!

Hi Guys, I've just got into home brewing, loving it so far. I wanted to create my own labels for my brews so I created the Beer Labelizer its a little website that helps you generate your own beer labels and print them off. Let me know what you think of the site, I would appreciate any feedback.

Here is an example of the kind of labels you can create.
www.beerlabelizer.com

Old post, I know, but It would be cool to have some neck labels too! this site is awesome...

Good call about the neck labels we do plan to add them soon. I did want to mention that we've just purchased a commercial printer that can print and cut labels to shape, the other cool thing about this printer is that the labels are water proof as well. Just hit up the site if you want some www.beerlabelizer.com

I've attached a few images of the labels below.

e1bb5b5e911ef61de127e9fb68aec557.jpg

a8907732194f3987772d3a5a8f46e46a.jpg

7fbf0af5bbcf00bfc8009440df165ab4.jpg

Latest posts

Back